Australia V NZ game talk...QLD time only.

Bullshit! No way was he better than Thaiday or Tate.

What a rubbish selection for MOTM.

Well there you go.

I probably would've given it to Tate or Scott personally.

Big Pete said:
I thought Gallen was pretty good tonight.

He was but he was crap the earlier two games so coin toss between him and Myles. At least Myles was playing out of position and he would've been able to slot into Gallen's slot.

He was average in game 2, was good in game 1.

Don't think he deserves to be dropped.

Meh, doesn't matter who gets dropped. Scott should be in the team.

Definitely.

What would YOUR team look like?

Mine would be...

1. Billy Slater
2. Brett Morris
3. Brent Tate
4. Willie Tonga
5. Lote Tuqiri
6. Darren Lockyer
7. Cooper Cronk
8. David Shillington
9. Cam Smith
10. Petero Civoniceiva
11. Nate Myles
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Paul Gallenn

14. Luke Lewis
15. Tom Learoyd Lahrs
16. Mat Scott
17. Greg Bird

I'd have Dean Young in for Bird in that team.

Bird has too many brain explosions.

Hmmm true, but I also think he's capable of coming up with some big plays too...which I'm looking for in a bench player.

Young was pretty good tonight too.

Don't you just love Benji Marshall?????

Is it just me or is the kiwi team 90% grubby little maggots.

Boggles my mind how Gould can jizz over Marshall when he ***** up and makes stupid plays, yet will savage some other players when they do the same.

Very ordinary performance from NZ. Think they read their own press about how great they were going and thought they would be too good for Australia.

From Australia's perspective, it showed Carney is not ready for this level. He failed to do, well, anything. He was just a spectator like the last 2 weeks. Also showed Bird is not up to it either. Trying to offload when it's not on. Make a break then throw it straight to the opposition. He's a brain dead **** tard. Oh, and Tuqiri? Tuqiri? Where are you Tuqiri?

Showed how classy Boyd was too, and he should play on the wing outside Tonga or Lawrence next week (don't care who, they're both average).

Game also showed Tate will be just fine replacing Folau for Queensland next season.

Lawerence and Carney looked out of there league last night IMO... Add Tuqiri to that list..

The Rock said:
Tate is an average footballer. He only plays good at rep football but can't get it week in, week out at club level. He's got no ticker.

LOL [icon_lol1.

Coxy said:
Boggles my mind how Gould can jizz over Marshall when he **** up and makes stupid plays, yet will savage some other players when they do the same.

Very ordinary performance from NZ. Think they read their own press about how great they were going and thought they would be too good for Australia.

From Australia's perspective, it showed Carney is not ready for this level. He failed to do, well, anything. He was just a spectator like the last 2 weeks. Also showed Bird is not up to it either. Trying to offload when it's not on. Make a break then throw it straight to the opposition. He's a brain dead **** tard. Oh, and Tuqiri? Tuqiri? Where are you Tuqiri?

Showed how classy Boyd was too, and he should play on the wing outside Tonga or Lawrence next week (don't care who, they're both average).

Game also showed Tate will be just fine replacing Folau for Queensland next season.

They jizz over his 'miraculous flick passes' which frankly are just him showing off, yet he can't make a tackle! That effort on Cronk was soft as they come! He's over rated.

The Rock said:
Tate is an average footballer. He only plays good at rep football but can't get it week in, week out at club level. He's got no ticker.

I think he's a bit average as well (since the injury), but if there's one thing you can't say about Tate, is that he has no ticker. He'll always give his all no matter how poorly he's playing. He doesn't hide.

Je$ter said:
They jizz over his 'miraculous flick passes' which frankly are just him showing off, yet he can't make a tackle! That effort on Cronk was soft as they come! He's over rated.

I'd happily have him at the Broncos.

Tate is an immense rep centre. His club form is kinda meh, but at rep he always delivers. Arguably the best centre defensively, and underrated in attack.

Tate might not be the classiest centre in the game, but he makes up for that in pure determination. Who would you want in your team?

Safe to say I'd pick Tate in any team ahead of that noob Lawerence... He literally can't pass. Tate can pass but won't because he is a muppet

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Hurrijo
  • Gaz
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • something
  • Financeguy
  • Alec
  • Behold
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
  • whykickamoocow
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.