Jul 28, 2016
C'mon Jamal!!

Smoking this over of short ball garbage for 12 off 3 so far

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Australia deserve to have these runs conceded against them for this continued short ball garbage.

Treating Jamal like he's actually Babar with a spread field and nothing short balls.... he's a number 9 that they've let get his eye in on a flat deck

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Australia deserve to have these runs conceded against them for this continued short ball garbage.

Treating Jamal like he's actually Babar with a spread field and nothing short balls.... he's a number 9 that they've let get his eye in on a flat deck

He has shown he is a decent batsman all series to be fair.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
He has shown he is a decent batsman all series to be fair.
They've completely gone away from trying to get him out since Hamza came out and it's cost them 85 runs so far

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Oh my goodness, Pakistan cannot seriously be opening the bowling with a spinner in Australia.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Well I guess they can and Warner really should be out.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Oh my goodness, Pakistan cannot seriously be opening the bowling with a spinner in Australia.
Yeah that was odd... can only think it was to try and squeeze two overs in, but that first ball going for a boundary kind of killed that.

Thought they would go Hamza to see if he can get some swing

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Yeah that was odd... can only think it was to try and squeeze two overs in, but that first ball going for a boundary kind of killed that.

Thought they would go Hamza to see if he can get some swing

Or the light, did the umpire say no pace?

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Good to see we change tactics when they aren’t working

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Or the light, did the umpire say no pace?
They didn't indicate anything about light in the commentary or CricInfo, but Australia were bowling pace up until the last few overs... but it seemed to me that the Aust change to Lyon and Head was more about over rates and possibly getting to the new ball, as they changed to Marnus just after drinks in the last session

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Another tail wagging against our bowlers. I'd like to see our stats vs tails, seems like we struggle to put away teams.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Pakistan are a pretty good side it has to be said, if they could get some commitment from their top line pacers, they'd be quite a difficult team to beat.

Afridi not playing this game is a farce.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.