CRICKET Australia v Pakistan Series

Awesome day of cricket. The pitches, crowds and cricket have been great this summer.

Awesome day of cricket. The pitches, crowds and cricket have been great this summer.
And I was thinking Pakistan would be a snore fest of a series, but they've easily been the most competitive team since India touring here

Smith throwing his hat in the ring for opener. If he was open to do it I think it wouldn’t be the worst idea it gets Green or McSweeney.

Smith throwing his hat in the ring for opener. If he was open to do it I think it wouldn’t be the worst idea it gets Green or McSweeney.
He probably wants to open so teams will actually bowl full at him and he'll get to hit a shiny hard new ball.

If he does actually want to open then it probably would be quite good, because I see Green more as a 4 than at 6 where he has been playing... and I don't think it's right to shoehorn Green into opening just to get him into the team.

I think Smith moving up to open instead of Marnus moving up to open is a better option, because at least we wouldn't then have to find another number 3, which is just as hard as finding another opener if not harder.

Head coming into the attack before Cummins... could be a big call here from Pat.

Head has less to bowl at compared to Lyon, so he might be someone that Rizwan and Jamal go after

Bit of a gift wicket for Lyon there... has decided to come around the wicket, moving him away from that rough and also into Rizwan's sweeping, but he bowls a straight full one on Rizwan's leg stump and gets him at leg slip trying to glance it.

Aussies will take it, but hopefully Lyon goes back over the wicket and gets it back into that rough

And now Jamal goes pulling into the deep... looking for quick runs with all the capable batters gone.

Aussies should be looking to wrap this up quickly and get out there for a bat.... hopefully they don't go into short ball barrage mode... just bowl at the stumps and the 10 and 11 will fall.

Uzzie given out LBW, but looks very tight to whether it's hitting inline with off stump... looks a harsh call, but he's reviewed so DRS will decide

That's fucked... two umpire calls both by a bees dick and it's barely clipping off stump... I reckon that's a shit call from the ump.

He might be thinking that at worst it's clipping off stump and that's enough, but that is very tough I reckon... it comes back to my comment yesterday on what is required to be adjudicated by the ump for LBW... if it only needs to be clipping then he's all good, but getting two umpire's call looks like it's very rough.

Bit of a gift wicket for Lyon there... has decided to come around the wicket, moving him away from that rough and also into Rizwan's sweeping, but he bowls a straight full one on Rizwan's leg stump and gets him at leg slip trying to glance it.

Aussies will take it, but hopefully Lyon goes back over the wicket and gets it back into that rough

God knows he gets a few of them.

His record at the SCG is laughable, so much for Sydney being spin-friendly.

Sajid bowling from the lesser end now and looks like intent from Marnus and Warner to go after him... have to be careful with it and not gift him a wicket just before lunch.

50 for Marn... has looked much more free flowing this innings.

More intent to score through the offside which is great to see.

Warner looks gone this time... not sure how he didn't give it.

Yep all reds ... not sure how the ump didn't give it... probably sentiment to just keep giving him not out lol

Aussies win it... Marnus with the winning runs.

Jamal player of the match and rightly so.

Jamal played great but I never agree with a player from a losing team getting player of the match. It’s weird.

Cummins player of the series... and rightly so I would say.

Jamal got similar wickets, but Pat getting them at an average of 12 is insane... the second test was ridiculous as well always seemed to get a wicket when he brought himself on.

Marsh with the most runs at an average of 85... also pretty insane.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • levikaden
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • something
  • Skyblues87
  • broncs30
  • LittleDavey
  • Maroon4life
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Splinter
  • BroncoFan94
  • DrGee
  • Bish
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Pablo
  • Maddy
  • broncos4life
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.