CRICKET Australia v Pakistan Series

Lyon has a minefield of a pitch in front of him and he can't land it as well as part time Salman.

Too full to the leftie and too straight to the rightie

He needs to improve massively or should be dragged for Head

Middle of middle stump and he decides to review... Ayub showing early signs of Watson's disease

Even 73 that they already have is going to be incredibly difficult to chase BUT this is REALLY good practice for India. I kind of hope Sydney keeps the pitch like this moving forward.

Rizwan might be the big wicket here... if he can get a quick fire 40 odd that lead really starts to build up... Aus need him out early

Holy shit that was a soft dismissal ... just hung the bat out there like his captain

And now another one... they keep calling him a night watchmen, but I thought he was an all rounder

And now another one... they keep calling him a night watchmen, but I thought he was an all rounder

Jamal is the all rounder. In fairness to Khan though, that would have knocked over plenty of top order bats.

And another!!!!

3 wickets in an over from Hazlewood... Pakistan innings blown apart now.

Should not be playing at that... they've gifted 2 of the wickets in this over

And another!!!!

3 wickets in an over from Hazlewood... Pakistan innings blown apart now

Even if they don't make another run, this total is already going to be super difficult to chase. this pitch is a minefield.

Was hoping for a five day test but today has blown that apart.

Either of these two before stumps and you'd be feeling really happy.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Splinter
  • Sproj
  • Bronx48
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Footy Fanatic
  • sooticus
  • bb_gun
  • Galah
  • Johnny92
  • rj9
  • mystico
  • Bish
  • Battler
  • Browny
  • LittleDavey
  • broncos4life
  • Skyblues87
  • Wolfie
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.