Australia v South Africa

Nearly the exact same lead as 2011.

2011- 188
2018- 189

We backed that up with all out for 45 and a 8 wicket loss. Philander 5/15.

Starc's last hour was world class. Two deliveries- First three swung away from the RH and the last two swung into the RH.

AB was tough, still the most versatile batsman in the world.

AB was batting on a different pitch to everyone else but the key was actually a ball change the Aussies got because the first one went out of shape. That replacement ball talked.

Starc was phenomenal in that spell but credit to two other players as well:

Lyon - He is unplayable against lefties these days, they just can’t do anything against him. Yes, they hit some boundaries but he is just relentless. Picking up Elgar and Amla in his first over set that rout up. He is such an important cog in this side now.

MMarsh - He was the equivalent of AB in the Aussie innings. That pitch has plenty of life and he played the conditions perfectly. Yes, he gave some chance but they were half chances at best, he knew those chances would come unless you are ABD or Smith and on a different level to everyone else out there. He controlled that innings so well. Saw off the first evening, then the new ball and then let Starc do his thing while he was going, then went up a few gears when Starc departed. That could well be his career starting innings, it was pure class.

S.O.S Renshaw

Edit: Nevermind, Bancroft is still in, just assumed he failed again. Let's go Bancroft!

Khawaja is so fuarking soft... especially to spin. **** me, that's the way collapses start.

The Aus number 3 should not be a fucking soft, fat marshmellow.

Should not be in the team for any away tours, even SA.

Need to stop giving away wickets before a break in play

Need to stop giving away wickets before a break in play

I’ll say!! It is just ridiculous in this test. Bancroft is frustrating though, he is a fighter but man, the talent is just not there, not compared to Renshaw anyway.

I believe Bancroft is a more of an attacking player. The only two times he has got runs was when we needed to attack of sorts, plenty of flaws in my belief but who cares

AB devilliers gone, run out . Good bit of fielding by Warner but ugly finish with lip to send him off. Completely OTT . Great player but a fucking knob

4 / 49 and the wicket ready doing things now. They will be lucky to make 100.

How great was that ball to Faf!

FMD pretty straight forward catch high and right and Paine doesn't even go at it.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Browny
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • Jazza
  • Mustafur
  • Aldo
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • westy316
  • BroncoFan94
  • theshed
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.