Australia v South Africa

Starc gotta be MotM

Undoubtedly, especially if he gets his tenth tomorrow morning. Even without it, he already should be. Those rockets he bowls are just beautiful to watch.

Credit to Markram though, for someone so inexperienced, that innings was pure class. He looks an absolute gun in the making but it will be interesting to see how he fares outside SA.

Undoubtedly, especially if he gets his tenth tomorrow morning. Even without it, he already should be. Those rockets he bowls are just beautiful to watch.

Credit to Markram though, for someone so inexperienced, that innings was pure class. He looks an absolute gun in the making but it will be interesting to see how he fares outside SA.

Starc should be on a hat-trick first ball tomorrow, that'll be a fun way to end the test. :P

Making him captain might be the making of him although it didn't look like it. They want him to replace AB and last night showed they might be onto something.

Very composed and I liked that even when he stitched up AB and copped it from everywhere he kept going and didn't get out soon after that.

Super poor from Lyon to throw the ball at AB. Think Warner, Lyon and Rabada might be talking to Crowe post game. Rabada is facing a ban if he loses any points.

I heard massive raps on him on triple M a while ago. He definitely did his job and hung around like a bad smell. I have a feeling that the next test won't be so easy, we have had the rub of the green this test but can't take anything awake from the Aussies they have been brilliant with the ball in hand

Super poor from Lyon to throw the ball at AB. Think Warner, Lyon and Rabada might be talking to Crowe post game. Rabada is facing a ban if he loses any points.
Hardly a throw, more like a drop. I remember the last series in Australia against SA they can sledge and carry on with the best of them. I remember Rabada giving Maddinson a royal send off, so I'd say kick them while they are down because it won't be long before they are returning serve.

The Warner tirade looked like a reaction to something, either way doesn't look good.
I'm prepared to give Lyon the benefit of the doubt.

The 2nd Test will be a LOT tougher. This innings has shown SA that they can compete with the Aussies bowling arsenal...when the ball gets soft. They still haven’t figured out how to get through the new ball assault and the tail is dead on its feet against Starc.

For anyone who had vision, What was the story with Lyon in the second innings?
Did he bowl badly or ???

For anyone who had vision, What was the story with Lyon in the second innings?
Did he bowl badly or ???

He bowled alright but you have to remember, he has become lethal against left-handers, righties still go quite well against him. In the case of de Kock, he is just a genuine gun. He was troubled early and sporadically thereafter but he is a quality batsman, rode his luck and then cashed in.

I also think all the bowlers had a case of thinking all they needed to do was turn up...except Cummins. Deadset, he didn't get the rewards but every ball was spiteful and dangerous, it was first class stuff that on another day could have got him a 7 or 8-fa.

Starc is always deadly against the lower order, they just can't play that kind of serious heat that swings both ways and late. oNe day he is getting to get 10 in not many balls in an innings...no pressure.

Wonder what caused the Warner and De **** fracas

Wonder what caused the Warner and De **** fracas
I just seen the footage of it and I think Warner was abit out of like especially being the vc of the team, the only thing that would warrant that would be if **** was giving one of his mates a real hard time.. But I can't see him doing that he seems like a genuinely friendly ****.

It seemed a bit more than usual sledging, having 2 players holding Warner back.

Can’t believe the issue being made about Lyon dropping the ball beside AB,

I just seen the footage of it and I think Warner was abit out of like especially being the vc of the team, the only thing that would warrant that would be if **** was giving one of his mates a real hard time.. But I can't see him doing that he seems like a genuinely friendly ****.
You’re right. Looks like a hard bugger though. Doesn’t look like a soft **** at all.

You’re right. Looks like a hard bugger though. Doesn’t look like a soft **** at all.
Yeah the footage was crazy, khawaja had to hold Warner back because he wanted to jump on De ****, he wanted his head

It seemed a bit more than usual sledging, having 2 players holding Warner back.

Can’t believe the issue being made about Lyon dropping the ball beside AB,
De Kock said something unsavoury about Warner's wife..

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Mustafur
  • levikaden
  • pennywisealfie
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • GCBRONCO
  • Culhwch
  • Galah
  • Old Mate
  • LittleDavey
  • Santa
  • Scorchie
  • Harry Sack
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • achievedrap
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrTickyMcG
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • FACTHUNT
... and 54 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.