Australia vs England - ODI Series

It's been like this for 18 months.

Well what is it in your opinion mate?

Whatever the case, it's not good enough. Is it performance or political?

I'm not seing an edit button so I'll also add, the test team dominated. So I assume it was One Days you were referring to @1910?

How much more recent can I be then the last 12 months? In a struggling side too.

He's had a poor series, just because you have only watched the last 3 games doesn't mean his whole year has been terrible.

You are the one that wanted Marsh to open and replace Warner. So some batsmen you're happy to bat poorly but Warner has to average above 50?
I'm talking about right now not 12 months ago.
I never said he's had a terrible year? And I watch cricket all year round. My suggestion was SMarsh in case you missed that

I'm talking about right now not 12 months ago.
I never said he's had a terrible year? And I watch cricket all year round. My suggestion was SMarsh in case you missed that

It's not 12 months ago- it's his last year. January 2017-January 2018. That's a pretty fair sample size for me to use. If he was in form trouble then it would be over that time, just looking at the last two weeks isn't fair.
I gave you Sean's last five one day scores for Australia. He's averaging 10.

Well what is it in your opinion mate?

Whatever the case, it's not good enough. Is it performance or political?

Post WC had a lot of retirements, never filled the gaps. We are struggling with evolving and I think we are playing ODI like 20/20 too many guys getting out for 30. Not setting up our hitters like Marsh and Stoinis for the last 10 overs. They're in too early and with a collapse around them.

We haven't found our spinning answer or utilising that option. I don't think we seem to know how we want to play or need to play and we change the team. Four changes today scream to me we haven't got a set plan at the moment and our team is up in the air.

I think scheduling is hurting us too, we are not picking our side from the domestic one day comp we are picking it 3 months later. Need to adjust that.

Would it hurt to give Warner a rest? I mean seriously, just because a guy is averaging whatever over a whole year, the series is gone now basicaly, so would there really be any harm in giving Warner a rest? I mean, he doesn't deserve to be dropped but a rest wouldn't hurt.

Lynn at 3 would definitely help but he isn't available, so give Maxwell/Short a shot, what's the harm?

Could England have had more luck?The finch decision was just plain inconsistent umpiring. The smith decision was just plain appalling . No to mention inconsistant wide calls.

Could England have had more luck?The finch decision was just plain inconsistent umpiring. The smith decision was just plain appalling . No to mention inconsistant wide calls.
Yeah the smith dismissal was ridiculous. Such a big moment in the game as well

Would it hurt to give Warner a rest? I mean seriously, just because a guy is averaging whatever over a whole year, the series is gone now basicaly, so would there really be any harm in giving Warner a rest? I mean, he doesn't deserve to be dropped but a rest wouldn't hurt.

I don't think we are in a position to be resting guys. 3-0 down about to go to SA are we looking good enough OD wise to be saying have a break?

We look like we need to be playing OD cricket to sort it out.

Time for Smith.

Hasn’t got 100 since Perth over a year ago, averaging 33 but more worrying SR has been around 72.

Head back home where he got 100 last year to the day.

3/4.

Hazlewood moving it around nicely with seam. Av last game .5 degrees the second ball today 3.0 degrees.

This is the worst game of cricket to be missing! How can I watch this on my phone?

Unread

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.