Australia vs England *spoilers*

Hayne scores off a Lockyer kick.

Great win in the face of farcial referee selection, average forwards, poor selections and a pom video ref.

Third time is the charm. Short restart works this time. They fail to score from the set though.

England has some great forwards but the nuffie backs have let them down.

Slater scores again! This time off a kick from Kidley. Three man overlap shows some awful defence from England.

Last 15 minutes England just fell apart. Totally ran out of puff.

And now the off season begins. I'll be in the bathtub with a bottle of Jack Daniels until March.

Make that February the 13th.

They didn't show the presentation???? Gits!

Fozz said:
Slater scores again! This time off a kick from Kidley. Three man overlap shows some awful defence from England.

Did anyone else notice Thurstons conversion of Slaters 3rd try. I'm almost certain he put some reverse swing on it and curved it the other way to what he normally would just to show off lol

Seriously was Hodges injured?

Surely he was not hooked - because it didn't seem he did anything wrong in the first half...

How farking fantastic was Lockyer's second half? Absolutely magical stuff from the great man.

I agree with the commentators, the Poms really didn't deserve to lose that by 30 - but at least we're back at our rightful place on top!

mick said:
How farking fantastic was Lockyer's second half? Absolutely magical stuff from the great man.

Agree completely! He was dynamic! Really lifted the Aussies since Thurston was shit for most of the game from what I saw. Thurston didn't like England's conditions this tour.

What was the go with Hodges?

Showed the presentations on Fox sports. LOL'd at the Aussies doing that gay Pommy pogo dance.

Hayne had a good game, MOM for mine was Luke Lewis or DLock.

Wouldn't be surprised if Lockyer retires from rep footy now, he had a blinder as he does in the crunch.

Coxy said:
mick said:

Agree completely! He was dynamic! Really lifted the Aussies since Thurston was shit for most of the game from what I saw. Thurston didn't like England's conditions this tour.

What was the go with Hodges?

[url said:
http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/lhqnews/hattrick-hero-sinks-england/2009/11/15/1258219742286.html?page=2[/url]]The Kangaroos lost Justin Hodges to injury after the half-hour mark,

Figures.

Still doesn't justify Kidley's selection though.

First player ever to play 50 Tests for Australia. Phenomenal.

Coxy said:
First player ever to play 50 Tests for Australia. Phenomenal.

Even more so when you consider his debut performance.

Anonymous person said:
Thurston got man of the match btw lol

Shit decision.

Thurston was his usual tryhard best...go himself 9/10 and hope.

Je$ter said:
Showed the presentations on Fox sports. LOL'd at the Aussies doing that gay Pommy pogo dance.

Hayne had a good game, MOM for mine was Luke Lewis or DLock.

Wouldn't be surprised if Lockyer retires from rep footy now, he had a blinder as he does in the crunch.

hehe Locky danced! He's got rhythm!

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.