Australia vs England *spoilers*

Locky actually has 1 of the Big hits of them game early in the second half awesome effort

Yeh really glad Locky had a better game - I mean if it does turn out to be his last test match... what an awesome way to go out!

People have to understand Locky will never be crazy again but performances like this at his age with his body clearly 'goooorne' - outstanding.

Well said. He certainly has a robustness and longevity the brown bottle from Cessnock could only dream of. Locky will be remembered as the greatest of the modern era. No doubt.

wtf thats weird youd think they would want its filled right up

They can't, I'm not sure if its been said on here yet, but the upperteir is unsafe and needs renovation, but this has yet to get off the ground.

Coxy said:
Locky will be remembered as the greatest of the modern era. No doubt.

While I think he should be, I don't think we will be by the majority - they'll always put Johns ahead

tell ya'll what, if this is a sign of Locky's ongoing/ upcoming form, we'll be travelling fine next year - any luck and we'll be playing on English soil next year (broncs that is)

ddd said:
tell ya'll what, if this is a sign of Locky's ongoing/ upcoming form, we'll be travelling fine next year - any luck and we'll be playing on English soil next year (broncs that is)

Hold ya horses there - you're forgetting the likes of Melbourne, dogs and dragons... The Broncs are hard to tell these days... should be fighting for the 5/6 spot IMO. To come 4th would be the top notch achievement for 2010 IMO. Im saying all this before a ball is kicked of course. Things change.

lockyer47 said:
ddd said:

Hold ya horses there - you're forgetting the likes of Melbourne, dogs and dragons... The Broncs are hard to tell these days... should be fighting for the 5/6 spot IMO. To come 4th would be the top notch achievement for 2010 IMO. Im saying all this before a ball is kicked of course. Things change.

But I want to get excited prematurely!

there is a 1800 Number on a billboard near Kingston train station you should call..

But yes Im looking to big things from the Broncos Next yr

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Hurrijo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • bb_gun
  • broncs30
  • achievedrap
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Lozza
  • cento
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Painin the Haas
  • Sproj
  • PETERN
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.