Australia vs England *spoilers*

Anonymous person said:
Thurston got man of the match btw lol

Slater and Lockey easily deserved it before Thurston.

Inglis got man of the series too

OK guys I slept through the live telecast and the replay, its on now so no spoilers please..... :)

Sam Burgess scores with a step around Billy and they start screamong Australia take notice this kids coming to you and will be a super star.... oh get fucked. Please its the only thing I have see him do all tourney. Then he has another crack and does the same thing and Billy owns his ass.... Great players mix it up it you dumb shit.

WOW didn't Peter Fox let asshat Hayne know that he out jumped him to score.... tisk tisk tisk you gunna let him get away with that Submarine boi....

How dangerous are the sponser signs around the ground. GI and that Fox fella just slammed into them... WTF. Just shows that the game over there is still living in the past.

Good second half, Locky showed class in the second half and so did Smith and Thurston with some clever touches. Like many thought Lewis was our best and I am looking forward to watching Burgess next year he looks like a decent talent.

How sore is Hannats head gunna be... and the guy he KTFO!

Man the Cam Smith Try was pretty good... no GI and Mark Gasnier but just as effective.

I understand about Haynes head now.... seriously you Pommie wankers.... padded signs.

And how funny is the commentator throwing a tanty... "you see this year after year and I'm sick of it"....hahahah sore loser... **** off :)

worst thing i reckon is how empty that Stadium actually was. And wtf is with the front rows being empty?

It was sold out but the RFL didn't open the top tiers for sale.

wtf thats weird youd think they would want its filled right up

How good was Lockyer, really turned back the clockwith some pin point kicking and smashed dudes in defense.

Yeah, the love for Locky's defence hasn't been obvious in this thread. It was very noticeable in the second half how often Locky made the decision to come up and put pressure on, and I can't recall an occasion where he failed to wrap the player up. It was sublime.

And with the ball he was always there in support, his passing game was crisp, his kicking game superb.

I still have NFI how Thurston got MOTM.

Agree Coxy. Man of the match should've been either of Lockyer, Lewis or Slater.

Active Now

• Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.