Australia vs India

3rd bowling option has gotta be Lyon or Behrendorff from now on, surely. NCN is cannon fodder on these pitches/smalls boundaries and I think K. Richardson would be even worse. I lean towards Lyon.

Does show that Starc and Cummins are our two most important players. If they don't strike early it'll most likely be a loss.

Richardson was unplayable at the death in the BBL. Different format and shitter quality batsmen I know, but NCN was average in the BBL and looks even worse in the WC.

EDIT: We should have played Faulkner and MMarsh (can't believe I'm suggesting him) at 7 and 8 over Stoinis and NCN if we didn't want to carry Hazle as a cannon fodder tail ender.

I reckon Australia should play a second spinner instead of NCN but I don't think there is one in the squad. They really should have taken M.Marsh over the beautiful but does nothing gum chewing man specimen.
[automerge]1560151946[/automerge]
Warner played the worst innings I've ever seen from him and ran out Finch who actually looked like he could do a Dhawan.

We can't play Zampa again, he is SHIT and will cost us against sub continent sides. Lyon comes in for him and Richardson/ Dorff for NCN.

Is Stoinis really the only allrounder in the squad? We pretty much have no choice to keep picking him.

Maxwell is. He does a better job of holding down an end at under a 6 economy than Zampa who can't hold a bat and is average in the field.

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Porthoz
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • MrRobot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.