Australia vs New Zealand - Kick-Off is 6:30PM QUEENSLAND TIME!

They definitely aren't as far behind, but they are still quite behind and I don't mind their Australian games to really be a challenge, though they do give the Kiwis a good run.

As for Heighington, I just think it's a backwards selection. Relatively old, not actually English and in no way helps the game.

It's one game. Are you seriously telling me you think Hoffman is a better player than Foran?

The play completely different positions. It's like saying Matt Scott is better than thurston... You can't compare

For what it's worth I do not think Hoffman is a better player than foran based on whatever scale you want, all I know is the test on the weekend and the one earlier in the year, foran was woeful, looked completely out of place - Hoffman while far from brilliant at least didn't look like he was playing for the opposition

Lol at people saying the Tri-Nations has 3 good teams. I can't remember the last time Chris Heighington and his fellow Englishmen even got close to beating us.

The last time they beat us was in 2006 in Sydney, score being 23-12 I think. On the Kangaroo tour in 2003 we beat them 3-0 but they lead in the last 10 minutes of every test but choked.

The last time they beat us was in 2006 in Sydney, score being 23-12 I think. On the Kangaroo tour in 2003 we beat them 3-0 but they lead in the last 10 minutes of every test but choked.

Correction: Lockyer got us out of jail with individual brilliance

Imagine starting Williams and only giving Myles 25 minutes or imagine bringing Farah on and moving Smith who was killing it at hooker when the game was on the line. Tim Sheens is a retard.

Nate Myles only getting ~20 mins was one of the most pathetic things. But at least he's playing for Australia now.

Imagine starting Williams and only giving Myles 25 minutes or imagine bringing Farah on and moving Smith who was killing it at hooker when the game was on the line. Tim Sheens is a retard.

100% and what s***s me the most is that because NZ shot themselves in the foot it made sheens look like a genius

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • BroncosMan
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • Organix
  • Xzei
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Footy Fanatic
  • GCBRONCO
  • Galah
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.