Australia vs New Zealand

I really, really rate Holmes and what a shame Frizell is a Blue.

I really really really really rate Holmes!!

So...Inglis-Holmes, NSW fans shaking their heads at the thought of it for the next three to four years.

Well deserved Holmes, Thurston actually knocked the ball on back there though.

Isn't that Taupau take out the definition of a professional foul?

"The linesman was 100% right"

While looking at footage that shows Boyd passing on the line and Nightingale taking the ball a metre or so behind.

I will say this, ever since Frizzell came on and Scott returned for Klemmer around the same, we have looked a million times better.

No? Did I talk him up? If so, we all make mistakes. Haha

Everybody I knew was calling him the next QLD hero. It's the Shane Warne curse, Morgan will likely be the next one.

Everybody I knew was calling him the next QLD hero. It's the Shane Warne curse, Morgan will likely be the next one.

Oh good, I'm glad it was a generalization, because I'm very hopeful I didn't talk him up, he always looked a little suspect.

Ok the ref has stuffed it. Ten meter knock on, play on.

Nightingale proposes on one knee after standing up, penalty. Ugh why Cecchin, why?

Ferguson totally knocked that on. Right in front of the touchie.

Gillett has been really good and really weird at various times tonight.

Ferguson totally knocked that on. Right in front of the touchie.

What are the touchies paid for?? It's disgraceful. And that was a knock on there too, what on Earth?

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Aldo
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • mrslong
  • Jedhead
  • Mick_Hancock
  • marw
  • Manofoneway
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Astro
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • Galah
  • Johnny92
  • Robboi_321
  • phoenix
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.