Australia vs New Zealand

Well, they didn't miss it that time.

Great defense NZ. Meninga must have watched the Raiders this year, he has used Boyd perfectly. This is the perfect time to bring him back in and hopefully it means we don't have to see Klemmer again, he was average as usual.

What are the touchies paid for?? It's disgraceful. And that was a knock on there too, what on Earth?

I'm of the theory they are actually paying so they have the best view of the game.

The amount of work Smith does cleaning up in defense is absolutely legendary. He is a level above any other 9 I've ever seen, comfortably. How did our recruiters miss him? How did we not realize what he was?

Ok, Thaiday has put on a few kilos, he really has hasn't he. And where do we end with Dugan? Even his club side's mediocre coach knows he is not a center.

"He will have a drink of the drink"

Insightful stuff there.

I miss Fox commentators. Gus and co are absolute shit.

Aren't they just!! And to top it all off, they've added Halligan to mumble something incomprehensible on the sideline from time to time as well.

Mansour to the wing, O'Neill or Ferguson to centre. Dugan to stay in the departure lounge drinking Vodka Cruisers.

Holmes is so much like Gagai seemingly in their styles.

Thurston has had a very average game tonight

Mansour to the wing, O'Neill or Ferguson to centre. Dugan to stay in the departure lounge drinking Vodka Cruisers.

I've been surprisingly happy with Fergusen but Dugan has just been clueless in everything.

Pretty sure I heard the bunker say there was sufficient evidence he was offside?

Whatevs.

Kenny D letting the team down big time. Players like him make you wonder about the whole match fixing business.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Organix
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • The True King
  • bb_gun
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • BroncoFan94
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • jd87
  • Alec
  • Jazza
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.