Australia vs New Zealand

I've been surprisingly happy with Fergusen but Dugan has just been clueless in everything.

Yeah I can't understand why Dugan is the first picked centre, obviously Mal thinks he is good enough. I feel Croker, Jennings, Chambers and Jack Bird would've been better. Personally if all were available I would've picked Bird.

I'd be happy with Fergo to move inside to center and Mansour on the wing.

Yeah I can't understand why Dugan is the first picked centre, obviously Mal thinks he is good enough. I feel Croker, Jennings, Chambers and Jack Bird would've been better. Personally if all were available I would've picked Bird.

Yeah id be going with Bird too, he just has something special about him.

As good as Holmes has been I would still be bringing Mansour back in.

Have to laugh at Nein's commentators whinging about the bunker footage when it's their bloody network that chooses to use it!

Oh there we go, Dugan looks injured as usual so that should solve that problem.

Cordner runs holes like few others doesn't he.

FFS Dugan. Numbers on the outsids, goes back in.

At least Cordner knows what to do.

And that would be crazy. I know Mansour and Holmes play the same wing but I'm sure one of them can swap. Drop Dugan, Fergusen to center.

Merrin and Cordner played really good

Whaaaa ?

Holmes has been flawless. Fantastic debut,and in an unfamiliar edge.

One of the cotton headed ninny muggins on the right can concede their spot for the Sauce.

Excellent work from Boyd in a starting role. Frizzell and Cordner were pretty classy too.

Very good win. Game could've been a but better as New Zealand really dropped off and played poorly in the second half but at least their effort made Australia work for the win. Really good stuff from the debutants I thought all 3 were impressive.

Whaaaa ?

Holmes has been flawless. Fantastic debut,and in an unfamiliar edge.

One of the cotton headed ninny muggins on the right can concede their spot for the Sauce.

Excellent work from Boyd in a starting role. Frizzell and Cordner were pretty classy too.

He was only in because Mansour was unavailable.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Cavalo
  • Hurrijo
  • Santa
  • bazza
  • Alec
  • Sproj
  • Thelmus
  • Galah
  • Johnny92
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • Strop
  • Porthoz
  • achievedrap
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.