Australia VS South Africa T20 & ODI Series

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Mar 5, 2008
The first T20 is on tonight. Should be a cracking game.

Australian team is Finch, White, Watson. Dunk, Reardon, Faulkner, Cutting, Cummins, Richardson, Boyce, Bollinger

Very keen to see Reardon debut and see how Cummins goes. This is Cummins first International match in Australia.

Yep, I remember when Pattinson and Cummins came onto the scene 2 years ago and how they were going to be our pace attack and neither have really been seen since.

Really excited to have the cricket back on as I'm well over league now. Ironically most of our T20 players seem to have been in Dubai. At least based on how they batted in that game. We look a bit unbalanced in terms of batting depth though.

The first T20 is on tonight. Should be a cracking game.

Australian team is Finch, White, Watson. Dunk, Reardon, Faulkner, Cutting, Cummins, Richardson, Boyce, Bollinger

Very keen to see Reardon debut and see how Cummins goes. This is Cummins first International match in Australia.
Thanks beads . Would have totally missed it if it wasn't for BHQ.

Very light on batting but Faulkner and Cutting can hit. They'll need to tonight as well

Just saw the ICC World Cup ad for the first time...

Now that's a good ad! Really pulls you in and has me looking forward to it now!

Not a very good total from the Aussies. I doubt 144 is enough but you never know.

It's awesome that the cricket is back but it's a shame I'll have a battle on my hands to watch the twenty20 except the Sunday game. Good stuff from Dunk taking that catch.

A very comfortable 7 wicket win tonight

Clinical display from Australia really. Cummins was superb with the ball. Hope he can stay injury free because he has a gift. Boyce bowled very well. Bounced back well after copping it in Adelaide.

1. Warner
2. Finch
3. Watson
4. Clarke (c)
5. Bailey
6. M.Marsh
7. Maxwell
8. Wade
9. Johnson
10. Coulter-Nile
11. Hazlewood

What a joke, Steve Smith is probably in the top 3 ODI batsmen in Australia at the moment and he can't even get first crack in the ODI's.

I would've had him above Bailey, Marsh & Maxwell.

Is that confirmed or just probably based on cricinfo article?

I'd definitely have Maxwell in the side, he's an idiot but he's a good idiot to have in pyjama formats. Bailey has been good too over the years. Marsh is there purely on potential, though with Watson in the side as well he'll have to perform.

Bet you Smith's mark is that he's not a big hitter of the ball, which is something that you can bet selectors care about.

I'm ok with that side. Only change I would have is Faulkner in for Hazlewood come WC time. I'm a massive fan of Hazlewood in tests by the way. I rate NCN but would have Starc in ahead of him as he is one of the best ODI bowlers in the world. That way, with Faulkner, Johnson and Starc, you've got three different left armers and then Watto and Marsh as your righties and Maxwell as your part-time spinner. Clarkey and Finch can also roll the arm over. Smith is unlucky but I honestly don't know who you drop for him and even then, I'd have White ahead of him.

South Africa won the toss and have sent us in to bat

That's how you blow a fantastic start. Haha

What a shame, he was going off old Bails was. Here comes 86!!

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.