Australia VS South Africa T20 & ODI Series

I'd be surprised if Clarke plays at all this Summer, he'll save himself for the Ashes next year.

He can't really risk coming back too early and ruining it even further, he's walking a very thin tightrope at the moment, another issue or two with his back and hamstring and he'll have to retire.

I can't believe that we're fair chance of seeing Steve Smith captain the test side now. Crazy times we live in.

Steve Smith is a good player but i would rather Bailey.

Coulter-Nile took 2 wickets in the last over and South Africa need 96 runs from 77 balls.

De Villiers is run out by Smith for 80. That's the game I can't see South Africa winning from here.

Victory by 33 runs. A very good win here today against a very good opponent, can't wait for the rest of the series as there was a quality game on show today.

Pathetic batting performance today. Have to say Australia are just incredibly belligerent right now. Seem to think they have to attack no matter what the circumstances. No guile or patience or craft to any of our batsman. Frankly I think it comes from Clarke.

Yep batting sucked but I'll tell you what, we have a gun young team developing.

Warner, Smith, Marsh, Hazlewood, Pattinson, Cummins, Faulkner, Starc, Boyce, Hughes, etc. just got to get the batsmen to play consistently. Boy oh boy is Marsh something special!!

Wow Smith!

I don't even know how you can hit a cricket ball like that, let alone Morne Morkel!

Going to be a cracking second innings.

330 is probably only a smidge above par on this pitch given our bowling attack for this game ... AB and pals are going to feast.

330 is probably only a smidge above par on this pitch given our bowling attack for this game ... AB and pals are going to feast.

Yeah I didn't think 329 was enough. We will wait and see. Early wickets the key but then sometimes that doesn't matter with FAF and AB coming in.

Not great bowling to start off. I tend to agree with you guys that 329 will only just be enough, if it is at all.

We played solidly, but not brilliantly apart from Finch and Smith.

SA need 8 an over for the last 15 but it'll take something special to stop AB and Amla...

de villiers is fucking unstoppable.. Seriously does this guy ever take a night off?!

Last edited:
And my jinxing claims yet another international wicket !

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Culhwch
  • broncos4life
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • Lozza
  • lynx000
  • FACTHUNT
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.