Australian Open thread

Yes, but I like Lance Thompson, and yet I still laughed at him.

Hammo said:
Jebadude said:
Hammo said:
Jebadude said:
No way mate. You can't tell me Hoffman or the Storm played their best effort that night, despite some dubious reffing going the way of the Broncos. Fact is, the Broncos had the game under control right from the start and frustrated the Storm beautifully.

That they did, I said "the vast majority of the NRL world think that", not me.

The point remains (which you sidestepped [icon_wink ) is that you (like us all) pick and choose who you respect/sympathise with and who you jeer/ridicule based not on them "giving 100% effort", but merely on your personal opinions of player in question. I know I do the same thing icon_thumbs_u

But look at the original post in question, where I clearly indicated sympathising with the Collingwood Football Club, even though they are my most hated in the league icon_thumbs_u

Please never reference AFL as "the league" ever again and also, there are differing levels of hated AFL clubs? I thought the whole code was hated?

Australian Football League mate, been that way for years, not gonna change, get used to it [icon_wink And some of us aren't as narrow-minded as a lot of Rugby League fans and like to watch any football code during footy season rather than watching some boring late-night movie icon_thumbs_u

Jebadude said:
Hammo said:
Jebadude said:
Hammo said:
Jebadude said:
No way mate. You can't tell me Hoffman or the Storm played their best effort that night, despite some dubious reffing going the way of the Broncos. Fact is, the Broncos had the game under control right from the start and frustrated the Storm beautifully.

That they did, I said "the vast majority of the NRL world think that", not me.

The point remains (which you sidestepped [icon_wink ) is that you (like us all) pick and choose who you respect/sympathise with and who you jeer/ridicule based not on them "giving 100% effort", but merely on your personal opinions of player in question. I know I do the same thing icon_thumbs_u

But look at the original post in question, where I clearly indicated sympathising with the Collingwood Football Club, even though they are my most hated in the league icon_thumbs_u

Please never reference AFL as "the league" ever again and also, there are differing levels of hated AFL clubs? I thought the whole code was hated?

Australian Football League mate, been that way for years, not gonna change, get used to it [icon_wink And some of us aren't as narrow-minded as a lot of Rugby League fans and like to watch men in shorts that are barely any bigger than budgie smugglers, who perform constant knock-ons, miss every single tackle, never run the ball (like a man), kick off the ground, melee (lolz soft or what) and get half a hand on the ball for a hundredth of a second in order to claim a "mark".

Just fixed your typo. icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Organix
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Astro
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Fatboy
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.