Australian Summer Of Cricket '08/'09

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
Cool it down guys. Silence has a habit of either overreacting to something said to him, or overdoing it trying to be smart about something someone else says.

He has a habit of being a random, halfwitted mental case as well.

I don't mind a bit of banter but I won't cop random flames for nothing.

Why do you get such a feeling?

Surely you're being a tad drastic.

Didn't you all but tell Wally to FOAD when she joked she had a stalker, referring to you knowing she was in Chinchilla? You don't consider that "drastic"?

Okay fellas. Coxy describes my style very well. I will turn it down in future.

OK, now let's resume normal programming.

NZ suck.

Coxy said:
Didn't you all but tell Wally to FOAD when she joked she had a stalker, referring to you knowing she was in Chinchilla? You don't consider that "drastic"?

I'll admit, I did over-react in that case. However, there was some prior occurances on that day which caused me to react like that. For the record, I hardly told her to FOAD. Surely it wasn't that harsh?

Why the hell do our bowlers absolutely crap their pants when it's power play time? Just about every single game they lose their heads and spray it all over the shop, even consistent line/length bowlers like Bracken. I seriously think Australia put way too much emphasis on it. Just use common sense fellas.

Dussey you friggen dope! Better go on and make a big score FFS.

I cannot believe with how slow they were going and having them 5 down we let them get 240. That's pathetic.

Dussey finally gets some runs on the board. Well done. His bro was on fire tonight as well, great to see him back in good touch.

How the hell did he get motm when he ran out Haddin. He's a dumbass. Get rid of him. He also scored slower than his far superior and sexier brother michael.

ARGH!

Clarke's in doubt for the ODI decider - back pain.

Squad for the Hit n Giggle announced:

Clarke (c)
Warner
Haddin
Dussey
White
Ferguson
Voges
Henriques
Hopes
Johnson
Siddle
Bracken
Hilfenhaus

Saffas have kept the same Test XI they used in Australia for the upcoming series over there. Tsotsobe will likely carry the drinks and Prince has been left out of the squad altogether.

Agreed gUt. Apparently Prince was fully fit and available for selection, so injury shouldn't have been a factor. MzcKenzie was clearly the only standout weakness for the Saffas during the recent series. Even though he may have been a bit out of touch, he looked way too easy to work over, even for the inexperienced bowlers in our attack. Not something you want at the top of the order.

Unread

Active Now

• Spoon
  • lynx000
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Foordy
  • Fatboy
  • Lurker
  • TimWhatley
  • Culhwch
  • mieko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.