Australian Summer Of Cricket '08/'09

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
Dussey was shaking his right arm hinting to everyone "ouch, my elbow hurts, if I'm not playing next game it's because I'm injured".

Yeah, right.

What happened to the good old yorker?

Bracken and Hilfy need to learn how to bowl at the death waist high full tosses and half trackers wont do it.

Thank god we had Hopes to show them how to do it.

Good to see White get a bowl.

How dare Ponting come in and say they were slack in the field when he was joking and carrying on until the end when the bowlers tried to lose the game. The players go off the Captains attitide and the way you were acting the game was won with 25 overs to go.

Agreed Browny. Ponting is not a captain's arsehole. I seriously hate the ****.

Warner and Harris have been dropped from the squad for the remaining two games. Siddle comes in to replace Harris.

I hope they haven't shattered Warner's confidence. Hope he just goes back to NSW, works his way into the Shield team and learns a bit more about when to bash and when to survive. He seems confused about what his role is in one day cricket, best way to work that out is to ply your trade in the 4 day game where you face more variety of situations.

Ram rooters win the toss and will have first use.

They are donating the gate proceeds and the players are donating their match fees to the Red Cross fire appeal, good stuff.

Who's taking bets on David Hussey getting out for a Golden Duck today? Here's hoping.

Yay for HOpesy, flying the flag for QLD!

Why hope for a golden duck? Why not go the whole hog and hope for a diamond duck?! [icon_lol1.

Wouldn't it be unpossibl for Dudhussey to get a Diamond Duck since he aint opening the batting...but that would be funny too I'm thinking.

The generally considered meaning for diamond duck is a duck without facing a ball, doesn't have to be off the very first ball.

I think your cricket terminology needs a bit of tweaking Long. A "Diamond Duck" can affect any batsman in the order accept the batsman who faces the very first ball of play. By definition, a diamond duck is achieved when the batsman has been dimissed without facing a ball. This would obviously occur when such a bastman is run out before he or she faces a ball.

The umpires should deadset no-ball White for chucking pies.

Meanwhile, the Kiwis are collapsing.

Apologies, my bad, there's a lot of things I don't understand about cricket, despite being raised on it.

BUT!!! What I do know is that DHussey is crap. Even if he did take a good catch, and White is almost as crap.

And Hopes is teh ORSM

No problem. Grab some tissues on your way out.

I do apologise in this instance though. Was a bit over-zealous.

Unread

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • Fozz
  • Fatboy
  • porouian
  • MrMoore
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.