Australian summer of cricket 2009-10

After having so many injuries and copping so much criticism well done to him and judging by his reaction it meant a lot.

But he had an emo fringe ffs..

Browny said:
Watson wins the AB Medal. what do ya reckon Coxy?

In a year where Australia lost at home to South Africa and lost the Ashes, it just shows how poor Australian cricket was that such a myth can be the best player in the country.

I'm clutching

A lot of humble pie will be eaten today. This guy has been close to the best cricketer on the planet the last 18 months.

Meh. There's no denying his form has been fantastic. I still think he's a douche.

Coxy said:
Meh. There's no denying his form has been fantastic. I still think he's a douche.

Total D bag, no doubt about it.

But I love it when he performs because I can just picture you sitting there was a disgusted look on your face.

LOLZ, this is me everytime he does well:
17533_493491285252_603995252_11049342_3419456_n.jpg

Pakistan a rubble!!! I bet they will still go close in the 20/20 world cup though!

Thats the way punish the players who performed half decent

the Pakistan hockey team has outdone the cricketers.

They just finished last (12th) at the men's hockey world cup, their worst finish ever, so the coaching staff was sacked and all the players have announced their retirement!!!

""All the players in the team accept their responsibility for the humiliating performance in the World Cup and have decided to retire," captain Zeeshan Ashraf said in a statement. "

and that is with the champion's trophy + commonwealth games to come later this year...

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • levikaden
  • davidp
  • Strop
  • kat00
  • broncs30
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Old Mate
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
  • Volvo Driver
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Battler
  • ostin86
  • NSW stables
  • Broncos Maestro
  • phoenix
  • Dash
... and 43 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.