Australian summer of cricket 2009-10

Cam White is making this series interesting, sensational player.

Coxy said:

Sarcasm?

Gotta love the PCB stating Yousef will be sacked at the end of the series. He's the only batsman they have!

Browny said:
Coxy said:

Sarcasm?

Gotta love the PCB stating Yousef will be sacked at the end of the series. He's the only batsman they have!

Nah, no sarcasm. I used to think he was pretty crap and couldn't understand why he kept getting picked. But consecutive innings coming when Australia was under some pressure, as well as two excellent catches in the slips shows me he's matured a lot.

Tend to agree with your suggestion that Ponting should consider giving away one day cricket and focus on Test matches. His batting has been painful to watch in the first two games. But let's see how he goes the rest of the summer.

The only change I'd make would be to bring in James Hopes for Clint McKay. McKay bowled well yesterday, but the extra batting Hopes would provide would give Australia more balance IMO. At the moment McKay, Siddle and Bollinger are all bunnies in the order.

On a more serious note though, what about the douchebag that tackled Latif? That's just fucked! Hope the arsehole is fined $10000 and locked up if he can't pay it.

He's up on an assault and tresspassing charge so he's fooked I'd say.

He'll be fined $500 bucks and he's banned for life from the WACA.

Bannermania said:
He'll be fined $500 bucks and he's banned for life from the WACA.

Ouch...I bet that hurts.

How the hell do they enforce life bans? Do they put up pictures of people who are banned before each event in the security office and tell the stewards to keep an eye out for them?

Pretty much. I reckon there'd be a fair number of people who are banned that can get away with going.

Yeah surely it's not that hard to get around it. If there is an event coming up you want to go to and you are banned from the venue... **** it, just grow a beard and shave your head.

Watson wins the AB Medal. what do ya reckon Coxy?

One Day cricketer of the year, two votes off Test cricketer and the AB medallist.

Nice work!

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncosAlways
  • Adammacca
  • Lozza
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • levikaden
  • Fitzy
  • davidp
  • Strop
  • kat00
  • broncs30
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Old Mate
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
  • Volvo Driver
  • Battler
... and 39 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.