RUMOUR Axed captain Darius Boyd set to cop another demotion at Brisbane Broncos

Pub Steak

QCup Player
I think in defence he would be ok on the wing, but if he hasnt upped his game defensivley in the centers i can see him struggling. The other issue he has is he is, judging him from this year, he favours playing left side, so he has to pretty much push Oates out of the side.
Or to the 14 jumper or back row...

ParraMania

U18 Player
When Boyd goes back to Q CUP will he be at Redcliffe, Norths or Wynnum?
Also would he play FB or Wing when he goes?

Probably on the wing to maintain his positional play.

theshed

NRL Player
What have they won in the last 34 years? They're desperate.
im not arguing that they aren’t a useless club. I’m just saying, they have a good roster, especially in the backs.

there are teams that are far worse off in the desperation department. Titans, Tigers, Bulldogs to name a few.

Bongo

QCup Player
have you watched league in the last 3 years? Parra isn’t a desperate club by any means. Especially not in the backs.
They were certainly more desperate in the semi-final last year. I wish we weren't so laid back in that game.

NRL Player
They were certainly more desperate in the semi-final last year. I wish we weren't so laid back in that game.
Laid back, we were just turning up for the pay cheque? Parra were wound up like pro wrestlers for WWF smackdown #1. They were hungry vultures that found any weak spot and tore us apart. The only reason Parra wont win a comp is due to their mix of backgrounds in the quad.

Last edited:

Alec

International Rep
Laid back, we were just turning up for the pay cheque? Parra were wound up like pro wrestlers for WWF smackdown #1. They were hungry vultures that found any weak spot and tore us apart. The only reason Parra wont win a comp is due to their mix of backgrounds in the quad.
Parra was like The Undertaker and we were more like "The Samoan Ghost".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter