RUMOUR Axed captain Darius Boyd set to cop another demotion at Brisbane Broncos

same can be said about Coates. Looks really good in attack but he may as well be off the field in defence.
Yeah I’m really excited about Coates but he appeared to be one if the worst defenders to play NRL last season.

Yo troll, you know, and we all know - we had no one left to fill positions. It was casualty ward central come end of year.

We had a very well performed halfback called Troy Dargan - who was planning better the O'Sullivan if anything. Anyone would have been better at halfback than Boyd - who doesn't kick and doesn't organise.

Perese is the player I'm most excited to see how his development has gone for next year. He is great in attack, but if he hasn't improved his defence considerably he will be a complete liabilty in the NRL. In some ways it's a pity we can't ease him in the team as a winger. His skill set from watching him this year would suit that position more.

Maybe thats on the cards? If he can be tought to use the sideline or inversely keep his man on the inside and have someone like Bird inside him it could work!

I think in defence he would be ok on the wing, but if he hasnt upped his game defensivley in the centers i can see him struggling. The other issue he has is he is, judging him from this year, he favours playing left side, so he has to pretty much push Oates out of the side.

I think in defence he would be ok on the wing, but if he hasnt upped his game defensivley in the centers i can see him struggling. The other issue he has is he is, judging him from this year, he favours playing left side, so he has to pretty much push Oates out of the side.
Or to the 14 jumper or back row...

Perese? I don't see him as a bench player or backrower
Meant Oates. You know, to make room for Perese. I don't actually see it happening or think it would necessarily be a good thing. Just a possibility.

When Boyd goes back to Q CUP will he be at Redcliffe, Norths or Wynnum?
Also would he play FB or Wing when he goes?

Probably on the wing to maintain his positional play.

When Boyd goes back to Q CUP will he be at Redcliffe, Norths or Wynnum?
Also would he play FB or Wing when he goes?

Probably on the wing to maintain his positional play.
Some desperate club like Parramatta will pick him up, I’m sure.

have you watched league in the last 3 years? Parra isn’t a desperate club by any means. Especially not in the backs.
How quickly things can change though...

have you watched league in the last 3 years? Parra isn’t a desperate club by any means. Especially not in the backs.
What have they won in the last 34 years? They're desperate.

What have they won in the last 34 years? They're desperate.
im not arguing that they aren’t a useless club. I’m just saying, they have a good roster, especially in the backs.

there are teams that are far worse off in the desperation department. Titans, Tigers, Bulldogs to name a few.

Active Now

• Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • cento
  • bazza
  • Justwin
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.