Battle for the Wooden Spoon

We are still equal bottom of the ladder on points.

You must be chuffed!
Yes, I'm pleased to see we're not outright bottom, which would've happened had we lost. Might happen if we get done by Souths, so no time for self congratulation yet.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm pleased to see we're not outright bottom, which would've happened had we lost. Might happen if we get done by Souths, so no time for self congratulation yet.
Wait, you want us to be on the bottom of the ladder or not?

I think this round showed that's it's anyone's premiership at this stage. Still loads of teams in and out of form.

This early season form means shit dude. Even if we were on the bottom of the ladder after this round I still wouldn't have given up hope.

How does a team that won by almost 50 points get beaten by the "current" wooden spooner's a week later? That's the NRL baby!

I hope, pray even, that this thread makes you look like an idiot come September.

Post one, let's get excited about our first wooden spoon. Post I quoted, happy we're not last. You derped yourself buddy.

I had a girlfriend who never understood irony. Took everything literally. She was great at maths, though.

I had a girlfriend who never understood irony. Took everything literally. She was great at maths, though.
Cool!

So your entire post is ironic?

Why bother updating it at all?

6 teams need to win by quite a margin next round before we move to the bottom of the ladder, that's even if we lose next round. Honestly, you're clutching at straws mate and you've got Edward Scissorhands for hands.

Cool!

So your entire post is ironic?

Why bother updating it at all?

6 teams need to win by quite a margin next round before we move to the bottom of the ladder, that's even if we lose next round. Honestly, you're clutching at straws mate and you've got Edward Scissorhands for hands.

I wasn't implying you're good at maths... You might like to recheck your work and resubmit.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.