Battle of the Broncos' Buys

Coxy said:
Ennis. He's a ****, but he at least delivered for us when he was fit.

Wallace has been a massive disappointment.
Wow, didn't see that one coming... [icon_lol1.

Really don't know how Wallace was a disappointment given he was playing Premier League before making the switch.

I suppose he never lived up to his first season.

No matter who plays halfback for the Broncos, we will always be disappointed after watching Langer tear it up during the 90s.
Walker, Ikin, Prince, Seymour, Mcguire, Berrigan etc

Wallace wins that battle.

Next battle:

Ashton Sims v Kevin Champion

Depending on how voting goes will determine when the next battle is run. I'm heading off to Melbourne for the Boxing Day test tomorrow, so if there is a good amount of voting by tonight or early tomorrow morning I'll put the next battle up, otherwise you'll have to wait at least until next Wednesday for the next battle.

Campion turned out to be a real find for us, tough nut who never let his team mates down.

Sims had his moments, especially in 2009 but all in all his time at the Broncos was flakey. He'll always be remembered for knocking on in 2008.

Kevin Campion wins that one easy. A slight more easier than England did in Melbourne.

Next battle:

Darren Smith v Gordon Tallis

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.