BBL|10 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
These counts just don’t give a ****. Smiling and laughing out there.

And again? Dive steketee

Damn it! Wanted Carey to get out

If Bryant is ever going to go on with an innings ans make a big total this is the pitch for him to do it by the looks. I'd open with either Lynn or Bryant and partner with either Marnus or Burns to balance it out.

I'd say Carey's on for his hundred

Seems to be standard for Brisbane teams these days, just give up when the going gets tough.

Seems to be standard for Brisbane teams these days, just give up when the going gets tough.

Even the fucking Brisbane Bandits suck

Our only hope is in that strikers don't actually have many quality bowlers at the moment

Just Heat things

Can we **** Lynn and Boof off already. Only reason that **** got brought back is because of Lynn (I’m assuming). When it’s the same bloke who was in charge of one of the lowest points in Aus test cricket, why did anyone think ‘yeah that’s who we need’

The whole place from top down needs to be purged and started again.

Cutting and Renshaw were right

Yeah i agree that Boof needs to go, although i would like to keep Lynn....as a batsman only.

Our game plans are useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Santa
  • NSW stables
  • Morepudding
  • broncs30
  • davidp
  • Hurrijo
  • Johnny92
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • broncotville
  • Skyblues87
  • Dony Eliakim
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.