Cricket BBL|10 Discussion

GKDonkey

State of Origin Rep
Why do people who are batting seriously well have to get out? Phillipe and Vince have both looked impressive at the crease just to get out

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
Nobody cares, and rightly so, but when BBL came into existence, my late grandfather (who watched Bradman bat) predicted that BBL would decay test cricket influenced me to hate this version of the game.

Honestly, I’ve never watched a whole 20/20, and I can see his concerns come to fruition. I’m predominantly interested in tests, and I enjoy one dayers as a secondary form of the game. I just cannot get behind the mindlessness of big bash. I feel it has eroded the very foundations of the sport.

Last edited:

Sproj

International Captain
Staff
The Sixers are a seriously quality team. Yes, they lost tonight but man they are like the first side this year that have actually looked ok casing a big total...and that total was HUGE. Every other side has been out for under a hundred basically.

BroncsFan

State of Origin Rep
The Sixers are a seriously quality team. Yes, they lost tonight but man they are like the first side this year that have actually looked ok casing a big total...and that total was HUGE. Every other side has been out for under a hundred basically.
Have they still got Smith under contract as well??

Could you imagine putting Starc and Smith into a team at this point
😳😳😳

Sproj

International Captain
Staff
Joe Denly, he has to be up there with Fletcher as worst overseas recruits so far...and at least Fletcher played that one innings.

GKDonkey

State of Origin Rep
Seriously though I reckon scorchers are a force to be reckoned with. A different batsmen performs for them every game and their bowling is good as well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
penza

Twitter