BBL|10 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have signed another pommy kid called dan Lawrence, looks like a skillful batsman. Lewis Gregory has been selected in the pommy squad at the start of the tournament

We have signed another pommy kid called dan Lawrence, looks like a skillful batsman. Lewis Gregory has been selected in the pommy squad at the start of the tournament

As has Tom Banton.

I'd expect Lawrence to fill in temporarily at the top for Banton, whilst Wildermuth will likely get a few games until Gregory becomes available.

As has Tom Banton.

I'd expect Lawrence to fill in temporarily at the top for Banton, whilst Wildermuth will likely get a few games until Gregory becomes available.
Where do all these pommy batsman come from 😄

Where do all these pommy batsman come from 😄

England. :happy:

Edit: I'm pretty sure the England guys are leaving South Africa on the 10th of December and the Heat's first game isn't until the 11th of December... so we should be getting Banton & Gregory back almost immediately.

Last edited:
England. :happy:

Edit: I'm pretty sure the England guys are leaving South Africa on the 10th of December and the Heat's first game isn't until the 11th of December... so we should be getting Banton & Gregory back almost immediately.
I thought most of the pommy players actually came from South Africa

Well...some of them, most of them come from the former 'empire':

Stokes - New Zealand
Ballance - Zimbabwe
Morgan - Ireland
Pattinson - Australia
Robson - Australia
Pietersen - South Africa
Caddick - New Zealand
Prior - South Africa
Strauss - South Africa
Archer - Somewhere in the West Indies
Hussein - India

Scorchers just signed Colin Munro to go with their already stacked side (5th ranked T20I batsman currently)

I genuinely don't see how they lose BBL|10, their side is comfortably the best in the competition and won't be affected at all by the Test matches.

Best XI -

1. Jason Roy
2. Josh Inglis (wk)
3. Colin Munro
4. Liam Livingstone
5. Mitchell Marsh (c)
6. Ashton Turner
7. Ashton Agar
8. Jhye Richardson
9. Andrew Tye
10. Jason Behrendorff
11. Fawad Ahmed

Depth: Cameron Green, Cameron Bancroft, Kurtis Patterson, Joel Paris, Sam Whiteman, Matt Kelly, Cameron Gannon

Scorchers just signed Colin Munro to go with their already stacked side (5th ranked T20I batsman currently)

I genuinely don't see how they lose BBL|10, their side is comfortably the best in the competition and won't be affected at all by the Test matches.

Best XI -

1. Jason Roy
2. Josh Inglis (wk)
3. Colin Munro
4. Liam Livingstone
5. Mitchell Marsh (c)
6. Ashton Turner
7. Ashton Agar
8. Jhye Richardson
9. Andrew Tye
10. Jason Behrendorff
11. Fawad Ahmed

Depth: Cameron Green, Cameron Bancroft, Kurtis Patterson, Joel Paris, Sam Whiteman, Matt Kelly, Cameron Gannon

That is ridiculous, share the love guys, give some of those depth players to other sides. We'll take Green, Paris and Patterson thanks.

Best XI -

1. Jason Roy
2. Josh Inglis (wk)
3. Colin Munro
4. Liam Livingstone
5. Mitchell Marsh (c)
6. Ashton Turner
7. Ashton Agar
8. Jhye Richardson
9. Andrew Tye
10. Jason Behrendorff
11. Fawad Ahmed

Meh it's got a marsh in it😃

New rules being implemented for BBL|10.

Not a fan... Just leave the game alone, it's fine...

2020 the year of rule changes, not a fan either.

The Bash Boost sounds good but the other two suck.

Pretty harsh hooking a bowler off 1 over so X factor will probably just lengthen batting line ups in collapses. It's the Heat's year!

Pretty harsh hooking a bowler off 1 over so X factor will probably just lengthen batting line ups in collapses. It's the Heat's year!

Nah we need more than one extra batsman for the inevitable batting collapse.

So fucking dumb. Stop messing with shit just to manufacture excitement, especially using lame names for it. The reason people got sick of it last year was it went too long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.