BBL|10 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow how did he miss that, thats the luck we need

Thanks for nothing this season Joe.

would have liked to see peirson and hazlett open tonight, think lynn has always been better at 3 or 4

would have liked to see peirson and hazlett open tonight, think lynn has always been better at 3 or 4

This game would have been perfect for Bryant.

I actually don’t think our season has been as bad as people make out. We were pretty much in every game except for about 2. I know as a Heat fan it is easy to get stuck into them (and I do it plenty) but we have been more composed and shown smarts when previously we would have imploded.

Given in 9 season we have only played 3 finals games, to double that in 1 season just shows how much better we have done this season.
It looks like it will be a disappointing end, but better to end this way than not making the finals at all.

This game would have been perfect for Bryant.
He only needed to convert 2 or 3 of those 20-40 scores, particularly in the games we lost and he is undroppable. He only has himself to blame.

Last edited:
If anyone isn't aware, the final is on tonight in front of a pretty much full house at the SCG.

You can see why the Sixers have been the best team all comp AND no Smith, Starc or Lyon. Wow!

Are Abbott and Dwarshius the most overrated bowlers in history

geez was his bat down then??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • TimWhatley
  • RolledOates
  • maddo
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.