BBL|10 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they have totally screwed this up.

Yeah they have totally screwed this up.
Really? I actually think they will end with a pretty good total. Great knock from Marnus.

We are missing some serious hitting power in the middle order

Will the Heat find a way to lose this one?

Seriously though I reckon scorchers are a force to be reckoned with. A different batsmen performs for them every game and their bowling is good as well

Seriously though I reckon scorchers are a force to be reckoned with. A different batsmen performs for them every game and their bowling is good as well

Scorchers, Sixers and Thunder are a mile ahead of everyone else. On paper, the Heat are the next best but unfortunately, the Heat's quality stays on paper.

Imagine if your team had to face the Scorchers on your last game when you need a win to make the finals...oh wait!

So there’s a tournament coming up with NZ after the Big Bash, who are you guys picking? Remember there is a test series in SA at the same time, so Warner, Smith, Richardson, Starc, Hazlewood, etc will be unavailable.

I’m going:

1. Phillipe
2. Stoinis
3. Lynn
4. McDermott
5. Maxwell (c)
6. Inglis (wk)
7. Sams
8. Wildermuth
9. Green
10. Zampa
11. Meredith

12. Silk

Hales again! Impressive

Looked like some pretty trash bowling from the Strikers tonight.

Not taking anything away from Hales though

Alright so Bryant goes early and Lynn gets out after making another rapid 50. Denly is in and now we see if the usual Heat collapse continues to happen...especially in a must win game.

Marcus just doesnt look comfortable in the 20 20 format

Here comes the collapse. All out 150.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.