BBL|11 Discussion

He could almost get a double hundred. Could smash the highest team total as well

He could almost get a double hundred. Could smash the highest team total as well
He's on 117 after 12 overs, nearly every team in the BBL would accept their team total being 117 in the 12th over

What's the bet Stoinis will hog the strike now

If stoin didn't hog the strike Maxi could've get a ridiculous score

Far out................missed the start getting my boy ready for and then putting him to bed.................. come back to see Maxwell has gone nuts!

Far out................missed the start getting my boy ready for and then putting him to bed.................. come back to see Maxwell has gone nuts!
Honestly just rewatch the innings from start. Ridiculous batting. Once he got his hundred, Maxwell only had 4 dot balls

Reminds me of playing stick cricket games, hitting every ball for a boundary lol

Boyce, who disappeared for some reason and is now back for some reason, took 4 wickets in four balls, a rare double hattrick but goodness me, why have umpires. One of those decisions was a disgrace.

Had oesophageal spasms and had the year off.

Your boy Sams just took a screamer @GKDonkey

Active Now

• Battler
  • Johnny92
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fitzy
  • Mustafur
  • Stix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.