CRICKET BBL|12

Its now getting to the point where I'm starting to get my hopes up. I know I'm probably going to get burned

Don't worry bro. I've got $20 on the Sixers to win. Lock in a Heat win

Ha ha Johnson is so fucking casual. It’s amazing.

If we didn’t have such little experience in our batting line up I would think we are certainties. Big job though in the challenger final on a tough pitch with such little experience.

Come on boys just play smart. Nudge it around and only take the shots that are on offer.

I am really concerned they will look at the low total and come out swinging and we are 5 for 30 after 4 overs.

With Khawaja 99.99% chance of winning. Without Khawaja 5% chance of winning. I reckon Hain could be big for us in this innings.

With Khawaja 99.99% chance of winning. Without Khawaja 5% chance of winning. I reckon Hain could be big for us in this innings.
Was just thinking with Khawaja at the SCG we would win easy, but then again if we had Khawaja they would of had Smith, so…

I actually want Brown to go out there and swing from ball one. That is what he is there for and if he gets a quick 30 off 15 in a low run chase, that sets the team up for everyone else to play a bit more circumspect.

I actually want Brown to go out there and swing from ball one. That is what he is there for and if he gets a quick 30 off 15 in a low run chase, that sets the team up for everyone else to play a bit more circumspect.
I agree, if brown can take a chunk out of the total, and peirson and Hain can guide us home.

Oh FFS. Glad we got the boundary but it’s run a ball you fucking idiots. We don’t need to take these risks.

We have got lucky twice now, please please take the lesson.

This pitch looks like it is really slow and the ball is holding up in the wicket.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Lurker
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  • ettybay
  • Dexter
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.