CRICKET BBL|12

That's a speculative reviews but let's see.

Is that bat on ground or ball on glove? That's a tough one.

Wow these umpires are fucking hopeless, like dead set how bad at your job can you be.

Well it looks the right decision, good call to review. Philippe has had a rubbish tournament.

You mean the original decision? There was a lot of doubt.
No I don’t mean the original decision, I’m talking about the halfwit that is sitting in the air con that can’t seem to understand that if you catch the ball after it hits the glove it’s out.

No I don’t mean the original decision, I’m talking about the halfwit that is sitting in the air con that can’t seem to understand that if you catch the ball after it hits the glove it’s out.

Yep. Like, how does it go up a second time? Once you see it hit the glove wouldn't you track through and see that he's caught it, therefore out?

Two really handy bonus overs from McSweeney thus far, doing the Renshaw role well.

Oh right, I'm watching on mute, didn't know that. That's hilarious.

Unread

Active Now

• Bronx48
  • kman
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.