CRICKET BBL|12

True, but they do still have Henriques and Abbott who are on another level

Yeah well, the Heat still have...ummm...well...there's...nah I've got nothing.

I wonder what the side will look like. Maybe something like:

1. Bryant
2. Brown
3. McSweeney
4. Clayton
5. Hain
6. Pierson
7. Neser
8. Bazley
9. Bartlett
10. Kuhnemann
11. Johnson

Haha this is a nightmare scenario for the BBL, the business end of the season with only no names playing.

Wow, I've been supporting heat for a long time now, and it's been a long time since we have had as good a team as this. Minus Bazley of course, he could add a touch of variation to his bowling, catch the ball when it comes to him and also learn how to hit the ball in a conventional way

Josh Brown looks a little like finch when batting, if he continues to add to his game he could be something

Already 29 though.
True, but he looks to have learnt a lot already. Tonight he tried to take it a little slower and more 360.

Spencer Johnson is in his mid 20s right?

True, but he looks to have learnt a lot already. Tonight he tried to take it a little slower and more 360.

Spencer Johnson is in his mid 20s right?

Yep, 27 but always held back by injuries.

Either that or he is elite at sarcasm
Maybe it was sarcasm but after hearing his commentary I’m not convinced he is elite at tying his own shoes let alone sarcasm.

It's going to take a special innings from one of our unsuspecting types to beat Sydney, they're losing Smith but they were dominant without him as well

Maybe Brown has a night out like he did when we beat them last time, it's going to take something like that

At the very least our bowling isn’t taking a hit and McSweeney, Heazlett and Bryant aren’t the worst players ever. Heat might have an upset in them but it would just be to get abused in the final so I really have lost all care factor. We haven’t been good enough this year to be disappointed with where have gotten to so far this year so I am happy.

Yeah well, the Heat still have...ummm...well...there's...nah I've got nothing.

I wonder what the side will look like. Maybe something like:

1. Bryant
2. Brown
3. McSweeney
4. Clayton
5. Hain
6. Pierson
7. Neser
8. Bazley
9. Bartlett
10. Kuhnemann
11. Johnson

Haha this is a nightmare scenario for the BBL, the business end of the season with only no names playing.
Hazelett was brought into the squad recently so I’d say he’s close to playing.

Unread

Active Now

• kman
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.