CRICKET BBL|12

Heat win the toss and bowling first and Bartlett comes in for Swepson who is now in test camp as spinners had there own little camp they were partaking in before India.

Obviously conditions are the conditions and I haven’t flicked on the coverage so couldn’t tell you if conditionally it’s the right call but I think we are a far better side at setting than chasing so will be a tough win. Regardless the fact that test players will be gone after tonight means we are inevitably fucked if we were to go further on so regardless of the result this is the last chance to see the proper side in action and hopefully they do well.

Bazley can’t help but go from hero to zero and usually back again every game

Chasing a total is hard. We have proven to not be good at it so that's a strange call .

Dropping Marsh proved ridiculously costly.

If Bazley doesn’t play we probably already have this game won. How disappointing.

How poor have we been in the field

Have got into a position where we have all our wickets and can just nudge it around and punish the bad balls for an easy win, I’m intrigued to see how we manage to **** this up.

Have got into a position where we have all our wickets and can just nudge it around and punish the bad balls for an easy win, I’m intrigued to see how we manage to **** this up.
In theory that's great, but brown was always going to get out. He's not going to be sticking around, pushing for 1s and 2s. Marnus in is a good thing now.

What do we say to the god of death?

Need to take the surge next over and start swinging with the batters still in the shed.

Fucking Harper thinks everything is a catch, what a numpty.

So they can overturn that wide, but not the one from the first innings where the batter moved to the offside a step and it went over the wide line.

That’ll do me.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky24
  • Swordfish
  • Mustafur
  • bb_gun
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.