CRICKET BBL|12

Haha this idiot celebrating after Renshaw basically just hit everything for four or six and probably took the game away (but this is the Heat, so one can never be confident at all).

Haha this idiot celebrating after Renshaw basically just hit everything for four or six and probably took the game away (but this is the Heat, so one can never be confident at all).
Exactly what I was about to say. I don’t know if I just pick bad times but every time I see Green he looks like a massive flog.

Come on Labs, that was never going to be given as a wide.

Just to balance out the fellatio Howie is giving Green, but I still can’t get over how fucking stupid it looked celebrating that wicket like you just won the game.

This guy just smacked you guys all around the park and that wicket made it 2 for 185 and you are the fucking captain. Grow up.

What’s the bet this rain ***** us over. We need to push through these overs ASAP.

And Warner has decided to actually perform tonight

How is D/L 57.... they're chasing 200 and going at 7rpo

They'd need to be 70 to be at the req rate

FFS. Best performance of the season and rain is giving all the advantage back to the Thunder.

So am I right in thinking that if it is a wash out here as it is more than 5 overs and we are in front of par, we win?

Sounds like Thunder need 38 runs off 13 balls. That is bullshit, that is nowhere near reflective of how far in front we are.

Sounds like Thunder need 38 runs off 13 balls. That is bullshit, that is nowhere near reflective of how far in front we are.

No easy task mind you, got to come out hitting at basically 18 an over for 2 overs

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Justwin
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Broncorob
  • rnabokov
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.