CRICKET BBL|12

19 an over licence to go hard.
And it’s raining again

No easy task mind you, got to come out hitting at basically 18 an over for 2 overs
It is and it isn’t. They know they have plenty of wickets and you know you just need to hit everything. Add to that their chance was close to impossible given that our score was the largest recorded in T20 at the ground by 5 or 6 runs. The Thunder have gone from nearly impossible to relatively likely to win.

Having said that it looks like the rain is going to take it out of the umpires hands.

default GIF by Ryan Seslow

We are the worst run T20 league in the world, we really are.

Imagine having a situation where teams lose their best players in a final, which is what will happen should one of the teams with Aussie test players end up making the final

Imagine having a situation where teams lose their best players in a final, which is what will happen should one of the teams with Aussie test players end up making the final
Let’s be honest, all of our professional sports are the worst run in comparison to pretty much any other professional sport around the world.

Fair call, but no chance the Heat are in this position without Khawaja, Renshaw & Labuschagne.
On the plus side we have momentum, just got to hope the next blokes up step up.

Fair call, but no chance the Heat are in this position without Khawaja, Renshaw & Labuschagne.

Nobody is playing the innings Usman played tonight, we went from battling and looking like scrapping our way to 150 to 200 being a near on certainty, all in the space of a few overs

I reckon the Heat are a really good chance against the Renegades. I don't think they are any hope really against the Sixers if Smith plays and no one is beating Perth anyway.

Love it how the Heat keep findings ways to screw with the Thunder. Cutting the power a few years back to avoid a loss and hiring a priest to summon rain tonight. What will happen next?

I reckon the Heat are a really good chance against the Renegades. I don't think they are any hope really against the Sixers if Smith plays and no one is beating Perth anyway.
Smith only has one game left. Last chance for Indian squad members is Sunday night. (Except spin bowlers who are out of BBL now in a spin camp).

Sixers have opted to bat first, I reckon the Scorchers will be happy with that. To me they're a team that are likely to be 3/20 in a powerplay, takes a bit of pressure off their batting if their bowlers do a good job.. which they usually do

Unread

Active Now

• Dee
  • Redux
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Galah
  • Locky24
  • bazza
  • Painin the Haas
  • Broncorob
  • Xarr
  • Justwin
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.