CRICKET BBL|12

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I’m saying that it is complete and utter rubbish that we didn’t even get a look in for a No ball there when they took every opportunity to pin us down the other day with them.

Based on the game the other day against the Stars that is the definition of a No ball BUT that loss is totally on the Heat, that was the worst last two overs of batting I’ve ever seen, that was comical.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
Worst we can do is 5th and to think we gave up 2 wins from impossible positions.
Nice surprise end of sesson surge.
Better make that 3 🤬

Calling 2 no-balls (both of which were wickets (the first I agreed with, the second could have gone either way)) against us last game and then not today is an absolute rort, but we should have won it in the 18th over, 19th at worst.

Peirsen getting out when and how he did was the point we lost the plot.

EDIT: on the no-ball. It goes from being 4 off 2 to 3 off 3 with a free hit. Huge difference.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Jim Carrey Friends GIF

Footage from the Heat post game

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
That's going to be in the top 5 chokes of the year

Yes it was a blatant no-ball, they need to decide what they're going with and use it as a guide because that was higher than both of the ones that got called against Melbourne

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
That was diabolical. I reckon if Hain doesn’t get hit by Meredith we win easy.

I guess it is better to put up that performance now rather than the finals.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
The Heat aren't scoring much BUT they are two overs in with no wickets lost, unbelievable.

Now of course they will lose a bunch.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
The Heat aren't scoring much BUT they are two overs in with no wickets lost, unbelievable.

Now of course they will lose a bunch.
They aren’t looking comfortable so I think a bunch of wickets is a real possibility unfortunately.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Uzzie belts 2 fours with ease just as I say that lol

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Well Brown has really proven to be Bryant 2.0, perhaps even worse now.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Look I don’t like collapses but don’t bat like pussies either.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Well Brown has really proven to be Bryant 2.0, perhaps even worse now.

I don't think he has the temperament to be an opener. He's a slogger by the looks. He's the guy you bring on at say 6th when you need a few runs. Ready for my Beige jacket now guys. Will also accept Cream, Bone, Off-White or Ivory.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.