CRICKET BBL|12

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Do like Dooley. Maybe it's because I'm not a cricket head and he's just so different.

He loves his cricket the way he celebrates after a wicket. Very disappointed the Heat didn't keep him on.

I still don't know if he spins the ball at all. They all just look like arm balls and people are getting bamboozled with his hilariously-awesome action

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
He loves his cricket the way he celebrates after a wicket. Very disappointed the Heat didn't keep him on.

I still don't know if he spins the ball at all. They all just look like arm balls and people are getting bamboozled with his hilariously-awesome action

He’s a slow left arm bowler, he doesn’t spin it, just aims for the top of off every ball. He’s pretty good at that one ball he does too.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I just realised, because of the result last night, the Heat are now definitely in the finals, wow even they can't stuff up missing finals from here.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I just realised, because of the result last night, the Heat are now definitely in the finals, wow even they can't stuff up missing finals from here.

Also Heat:

Say What Oh Hell No GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Fortunate our game at North Sydney Oval got washed out. I reckon we were way under par with our score. That 1 point has guaranteed us a spot with 1 game to go.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Fucked up that our last regular season game is on at 1pm tbh. Will listen at work but...laaaaame

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Gee…didn’t the strikers fall off a cliff the back end of the season?

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
That is disgraceful from the Heat. Trying to belt the cover off the ball instead of continuing to take the easy singles.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Simply the shittest 2 overs of batting I have ever witnessed. Bazley and Kuhnemann should quit cricket if they can score 12 off 12 with the power surge. Especially Bazley.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
I’m saying that it is complete and utter rubbish that we didn’t even get a look in for a No ball there when they took every opportunity to pin us down the other day with them.

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
Horrendous non-decision on that clear no ball in the last over didn't help. It was at least a foot higher than the two called against us last match.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.