CRICKET BBL|12

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Wait the Heat are 3rd now? I thought it was season over already haha
Four straight wins in a really bad comp can turn your season around. Perth are the clearly the best team but the rest are total crap. S. Smith has single handedly turned the Sixers season around but the rest aren't worth mentioning.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Four straight wins in a really bad comp can turn your season around. Perth are the clearly the best team but the rest are total crap. S. Smith has single handedly turned the Sixers season around but the rest aren't worth mentioning.

The Sixers are a good team, it has long been Scorchers - daylight - Sixers - daylight - everyone else.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Worst we can do is 5th and to think we gave up 2 wins from impossible positions.
Nice surprise end of sesson surge.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Worst we can do is 5th and to think we gave up 2 wins from impossible positions.

For real?? So the Heat are guaranteed to play finals? Are you sure? There has to be a way they can still stuff this up surely.

Edit: Just checked, if the Heat don't beat the Hurricanes they can still miss the finals, it isn't guaranteed.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
So looks like the Scorchers have two bowlers with broken noses.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Need to beat the Hurricanes, not only for the home final but any sort of a decent win will almost be the perfect way to head into the Finals with some significant momentum

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Worst is 6th if Thunder win their last game & Hobart win both of theirs, but if either lose a game we can’t finish worse than 5. With Renegades losing tonight if we beat Hobart we’re guaranteed 3rd.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Worst is 6th if Thunder win their last game & Hobart win both of theirs, but if either lose a game we can’t finish worse than 5. With Renegades losing tonight if we beat Hobart we’re guaranteed 3rd.
yeah I only went down as far as the Strikers, my bad.
I've declared them morales, can't lose from here.:facepalmwastaken:

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
He’s gotta be first opener picked the way he’s going, this is freakish.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Do like Dooley. Maybe it's because I'm not a cricket head and he's just so different.

Active Now

• thenry
  • Mustafur
  • Gaz
  • KickHaas
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.