CRICKET BBL|12

No idea how Sippel and especially L. harris keep getting picked, Shit bowling every game so far and Larris just throws away her wicket every game, not every ball has to go for 4 or 6… it’s only worked once this season.

Sippel reminds me of Ben Cutting. A very 'straight up-and-down' action and can either get a few for 20 or get smacked for 10 an over for no wickets. Still young and could be something

Agreed on Larris - too inconsistent and everyone just bowls yorkers at her now.

Bam Sillings looking like an asset for the Heat this campaign.. I’m guessing that Pierson will still WK ?
Given Khawaja has just been named captain ahead of Pierson, Pierson is now no longer an automatic selection. Not sure if Billings is here for the entire tournament or just a period, but not only is he a smart T20 batter he also has the ability to keep wickets which gives a variety of options for team lineups. He is a great draft selection by the Heat.

Another epic choke from the Heat girls last night to lose the prelim.

wouldn’t want to be Sippel right about now. Catches win matches is a saying for a reason

Thunder 4/7 off 3 overs... what the **** is going on

5/9 now... and only chasing 139... this is heat levels of collapsing

7/10

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

8/10

7 have been caught by keeper or slips

The Simpsons GIF

Lowest ments T20 score of all time apparently, beating Turkey's 21 lmao. 42(!!!!) runs less than the previous BBL record.

So I guess Thornton is in the running for the Aussie, team he kind of has to be. Pure express pace and late swing, that’s deadly in T20…well all forms really. He reminds me of Tait.

So I guess Thornton is in the running for the Aussie, team he kind of has to be. Pure express pace and late swing, that’s deadly in T20…well all forms really. He reminds me of Tait.

I reckon there was a bit in the wicket and the Showgrounds has always been a bit two-paced, Daniel Sams has made a career out of playing there. He goes to the IPL and gets smacked for 10 an over without a problem.

Won't say no to an emerging star though.

Even my awful 4th grade side wasn’t that bad.

We at least made it into the 20s

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Manofoneway
  • NSW stables
  • Rambstien
  • Broncorob
  • MrMoore
  • davidp
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Harry Sack
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.