CRICKET BBL|12

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I knew we were in for a rough ending when Neser and Steketee both only had the 1 over left with a powersurge still to come, really tough ask to ask a leggy to bowl to 2 men outside the circle on a wet night
We really need to sort out that 5th bowling option.

Neser is basically doing Bazley's job as all rounder that can get through 4 overs.

Are we carrying an extra batter when we should be bringing an extra bowler in??

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
We really need to sort out that 5th bowling option.

Neser is basically doing Bazley's job as all rounder that can get through 4 overs.

Are we carrying an extra batter when we should be bringing an extra bowler in??

We need a decent batting all-rounder

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Well that was the basis for my Wildermuth question. Easily a better player than Bazley and more experienced. So unless he’s injured, it’s weird.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Well that was the basis for my Wildermuth question. Easily a better player than Bazley and more experienced. So unless he’s injured, it’s weird.

I think Bazley will be a good player in due time, I have seen enough of him bat to know he's capable, a bit of a way to go yet though

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Wondering if we’ll see Renshaw bowl his offies at any stage.

I had hoped Bazley could’ve been something, but he seems like a worse Cutting, as others have already said.

Neser is the fucking man at the moment. Killing it

Great innings from Bam Sillings as well, shame he got cute otherwise he could’ve snuck in a century with another good over

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Poor old Trent Boult

He probably thought he was getting himself into a reasonable side, suddenly Maxwell is out, Stoinis gets rested, crucial moment in last night's game and the keeper didn't even get close to catching the ball to effect a stumping which would have seen the back of Henriques. Instead he goes on to guide the Sixers home

How's that franchise life treating you, Trent?

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
The Heat are nearly unwatchable, every single game we make batting look so hard and there's probably an excuse for it in this game, the pitch looks to have a bit of grass on it but man.. just once, can we be 0-50 after 5 or something?

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
The Heat are nearly unwatchable, every single game we make batting look so hard and there's probably an excuse for it in this game, the pitch looks to have a bit of grass on it but man.. just once, can we be 0-50 after 5 or something?
How good are you going when Green is 2-7 off 3 overs in a T20 … **** they’re shit.

Green hasn’t turned the ball in his career, but heat make him look like Murali

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
ABYSMAL batting. Don’t even have wickets in the shed to go fucken ape shit. Only 1 batter after these 2.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
How good are you going when Green is 2-7 off 3 overs in a T20 … **** they’re shit.

Green hasn’t turned the ball in his career, but heat make him look like Murali

Green is a really underrated bowler...and extremely good looking, so leave him alone!

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Green is a really underrated bowler...and extremely good looking, so leave him alone!
Looks be damned … I will never tolerate a finger spinner that doesn’t turn it at all… they’re bowling gentle slow straight ones, but somehow get wickets.

Australian T20 batters should be ashamed of themselves.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
By the looks of this pitch, 120 might be a good score.

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
How did it take 46 balls for the **** not to be selfish and play a team shot.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I don’t think this will be an easy chase. The Thunder have a really weak batting line up as well don’t forget. They did get all out for 15 after all.

That said, the Heat are amazing at losing so, the Thunder will do it in a canter.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Brisbane is the most disappointing sporting city in the world. The Broncos suck, the Lions choke before the GF every year, the Heat suck, the Roar play soccer and not a single soul watches the Bullets. Can we just be good at something?

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Noice, bringing in Bartlett for his batting…he sure isn’t there for bowling based on last effort.

Unread

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Culhwch
  • HarryAllan7
  • Dash
  • Shane Tronc
  • Redfern_1980
  • broncos4life
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.