CRICKET BBL|13 Discussion

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
think the pitch is flat as ****
Pitch definitely looks flat, but they've been bowling some full stuff right in his arc.

If the pitch is flat as **** and good bowling is going the distance, then a big total could still be a very nervous chase with Short x2 and Lynn

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Pitch definitely looks flat, but they've been bowling some full stuff right in his arc.

If the pitch is flat as **** and good bowling is going the distance, then a big total could still be a very nervous chase with Short x2 and Lynn

No Lynn, D Short has become useless (I know, I know famous last words)

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Oh man it is so nice to have Bazley's ability to not do anything good on another team for once.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Mate...I'm not sure you have this power tbh. It's @BroncsFan in the BBL and Super Freak in the NRL
Have to wait until we're bowling... but Matt Short is prepping himself to become the greatest Australian ODI player in history... prick will go on to score big now

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
So close to the fastest 100. How iconic would that be, Josh Brown getting the fastest 100 off a Bazley ball lol.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • marw
  • GCBRONCO
  • Howie
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • Sproj
  • Midean
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.