BBL07 Discussion

You’re right. When batting in the second innings for Perth Scorchers Michael Klinger has an average of 48.90 - compared to 33.00 in the first innings. In matches that the Scorchers win Klinger averages 64.12 in the second innings - compared to 34.44 in the first innings.

Still unsure how he never got a shot for Australia in tests given some of the other players who were given out charity caps.

The heat are fucked. Seriously, get fucked you losers.

Bet that’s why Bowe is in for Boland.

Lynn v spin in the BBL: Average 29, Strike rate 120 Lynn v pace in the BBL: Average 55, Strike rate 188.

See if he comes on straight away.

Is it just me or is Ben Cutting overrated
By whom? He never gets a bowl these days. He hasn't played any Shield cricket this year. Was a great player at one time. Came within a whisker of making his Test debut until injury cruelled him. He can still be handy with the bat in this circus version of the game.

By whom? He never gets a bowl these days. He hasn't played any Shield cricket this year. Was a great player at one time. Came within a whisker of making his Test debut until injury cruelled him. He can still be handy with the bat in this circus version of the game.

Circus version you kidding [emoji23][emoji23]

Just over a run a ball to win, should be easy. Just take your singles and boundaries when they are offered.

Next minute.

6/40.

I like this order better. It exposes Lynn a bit, could maybe throw Burns in up there if they want him protected still, but to have Pierson coming in after Cutting makes me a lot less anxious about collapses

The heat are fucked. Seriously, get fucked you losers.

Just over a run a ball to win, should be easy. Just take your singles and boundaries when they are offered.

Next minute.

6/40.

Throw these in with the second test and Morgan quotes, classics.:biggrin:
Please predict Broncs cannot win the PM this year so I can load up and make a fortune.

Throw these in with the second test and Morgan quotes, classics.:biggrin:
Please predict Broncs cannot win the PM this year so I can load up and make a fortune.

We can’t all be captain hindsight.

We can’t all be captain hindsight.

Petty sure i haven't done that.

Never change b4l, I love the outlandish predictions but reserve the right to take the piss as well.:superhappythumbsup:

Lalor out, Labuschagne in for the Heat.

I'm going to the game tomorrow night, should be good, hoping for a big one from at least one of the bash bros.

Short is great to watch. Hurrican’s most attacking batsman he has played attacking shots to 72.3% of balls faced. Tournament high is Tom Cooper's 84.9% (30+ balls faced).

Bryant would have made his debut for Heat. CA said no so he’s off to the WC.

Active Now

• theshed
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • the_next
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • The Boss
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BRC088
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.