BBL07 Discussion

So 5 innings is enough of a sample size to throw him away, but you're willing to keep Bryant & Valente in the squad, who have played 0 T20 games between them?

Have you actually watched any of those innings? I’ve watched them all and he has looked way out of his depth. Bryant & Valente haven’t had a chance. Bryant is a development player by the way & Valente was on the injured list for most of the season.

Have you actually watched any of those innings? I’ve watched them all and he has looked way out of his depth. Bryant & Valente haven’t had a chance. Bryant is a development player by the way & Valente was on the injured list for most of the season.

I've also watched them all, he has looked out of his depth, so has Heazlett. I wouldn't be dropping either of them though, because of their potential / List A records. They've both proven they can score runs, and are both decent depth / development style players for the future, can't see any benefit in just leaving them out for someone who probably won't even get a bat anyway.

Heazlett (22 years old) - List A average: 52.57 - 1x 100, 3x 50's
Labuschagne (23 years old) - List A average: 39.40 - 7x 50's

Current Squad:

Bryant (keep)
Burns (keep)
Cutting (keep)
Doggett (cut)
Floros (cut)
Gannon (possible keep)
Haezlett (possible keep)
Khan (possible keep)
Labuschagne (cut)
Lalor (keep)
Lynn (keep)
McCullum (keep)
Pierson (keep) however would have labelled 'cut' early in season, but really like him down the order
Renshaw (possible keep)
Ross (keep)
Shah (cut)
Swepson (keep)
Steketee (keep)
Valente (keep)

Like I said earlier. We're not too far away. Really need a strike bowler!!!

Only five guys off contract.

Yay so he can sit on the bench recovering from her another injury.

Big signing if he can stay healthy, we desperately need a damaging quick.

Just what Heat needed, an experienced strike bowler

The heat after Marcus Stoinis and Morne Markle
Great signings if they happen

Stoinis??? I’m supporting someone else now.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • davidp
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • ezpz
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.