RUMOUR Beau Scott to the Broncos

why say it then? just makes you look like a petulant child. waaah bennett signed someone i don't like so i'm not gonna support them anymore *throws toys out of cot*

Yeah sorry, I know I should be a bland, I passionate supporter who never says things based on emotion. I just can't bring myself to copy Tony Abbott.

Yeah sorry, I know I should be a bland, I passionate supporter who never says things based on emotion. I just can't bring myself to copy Tony Abbott.
lol

yep because saying " i would hate this signing, beau scott is a shit ****" and "if brisbane sign beau scott i will no longer support them" are the same thing, right? whatever you say child, be sure to pick up your lego once you're done tossing it around the room - it hurts to stand on.

lol

yep because saying " i would hate this signing, beau scott is a shit ****" and "if brisbane sign beau scott i will no longer support them" are the same thing, right? whatever you say child, be sure to pick up your lego once you're done tossing it around the room - it hurts to stand on.

Fair cop Renegade, Sproj has proven himself to be a die hard supporter. Maybe he shouldn't phrased it like that but it was an off-the-cuff remark and he has already said that

Would never stop supporting the club, can't really stand League as a sport right now but still watch every Broncos game and will continue to do so.

While there are guys I would hate to cheer, scott being one of them (Gallen, Slater, Inglis, Bird the others) I'd force out a yay when they scored.

When they said he'd signed with a club, my guts just said "don't be Brisbane". Every now and again it betrays me, but thankfully I'm not so petty that I'd accept having a grub if it means we could get away with cheap shots.

Doesn't look like we'll be signing anyone, all the good players have already signed elsewhere.

Would never stop supporting the club, can't really stand League as a sport right now but still watch every Broncos game and will continue to do so.

With you on this bro. If the Broncos weren't in the league, I wouldn't pay any attention to it at all, but I still watch every Broncos game and even though Rugby League wouldn't even be in my top 5 favourite sports, The Broncos are my number 1 team in all of sports.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Broncos Maestro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brocko
  • LittleDavey
  • mrslong
  • Jeza23
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Browny
  • Sproj
  • mystico
  • Fitzy
  • Mick_Hancock
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.