Ben Hannant BACK with the BRONCOS!

Dee

Dee

QCup Player
Apr 30, 2010
Personally, I'm pretty happy about this as I always thought he shouldn't of left us.

It's a massive call, but if he plays to his potential, and doesn't have many injuries, he can be in the same league as Shane Webcke, I see a similar kind of work ethic and no-nonsense kind of attitude in him, like Webcke!

Anyway, Benny's BACK as of 2011, on a 4-year deal......you BEAUTY!

What do you guys think about this???

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++111111111111111111111111111111

He is awsome. Great singing for the Broncos. Just hope we didnt spend overs for him and we loose some young guys

the good thing for us is Hannant is only 25 so his best years are still ahead of us. I think the addition really adds something to our pack.

Very very very very good news for the club!!! As Foordy says, his best years up front are yet to come so this is very exciting news indeed and well worth every penny!!

Foordy said:
the good thing for us is Hannant is only 25 so his best years are still ahead of us. I think the addition really adds something to our pack.

Our pack is complete imo.

I'm not happy, didn't want him back. Now we will have to let go of someone else to fit him in.

If we have to lose someone - so be it.
Hannant in our pack is the grunt and go forward we need. He's a work horse too. Not very injury prone IMO, so it's all positive signs.

I prefer Hannant over N. Kenny and L. Setu, I wouldn't mind letting those guys go, but I don't want us to ever lose M. Gillett!
S. Anderson is a good player too.

Donny said:

He is awsome. Great singing for the Broncos. Just hope we didnt spend overs for him and we loose some young guys

I love it, I love it, I really really really love to sing
LA LA LA LA LA!

tkday said:
I'm not happy, didn't want him back. Now we will have to let go of someone else to fit him in.

Yeah, Setu and Sims. Bye bye douches.

tkday said:

we are supposedly about 300k under the cap for this year, so we would only need to release 1 fringe first grader to get him in (if the reported 350k a year is right) besides i'd say Sim wont be re-signed anyway and he is reportedly on around the 200k mark.

Foordy said:
tkday said:

we are supposedly about 300k under the cap for this year, so we would only need to release 1 fringe first grader to get him in (if the reported 350k a year is right) besides i'd say Sim wont be re-signed anyway and he is reportedly on around the 200k mark.

Yup. Plus Setu is reportedly off to the Goosters. And Michaels should be let go too.

Still room to upgrade some current players and chase another big signing...and that's even assuming Folau stays.

Coxy said:
Donny said:

LA LA LA LA LA!

turn around....

tkday said:
We'll only be letting go of some dead weight, no biggy.

Foordy said:
tkday said:

Very happy with the Hannant signing, but I can't really imagine we will be able to keep Tronc and Kenny as well.

Many others have said this before. Loosing Sims might mean we also loose his very talented brothers, I hope that's not the case!
I'd prefer to see Anderson and Lui go rather than Sims and also Setu, because I believe there is a lot of potencial in him, once the brain snaps are ironed out.

pennywisealfie said:
Coxy said:
Donny said:

LA LA LA LA LA!

turn around....

Every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming around

thats cos girls get 'bride eyes'......run away run away...why buy the book when there's a library

Delighted with this signing.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
  • Tmac
  • Brocko
  • mitch222
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Scdeac
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.