Ben Hunt

• Thread starter BroncosFan4Life7
  • Start date
Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Long time lurker......first time poster

Ben Hunt showed me glimpses of something towards the end of the year when he was given a chance. A whole offseason to train at halfback, I think he can become a handy player. No chez but could be equal to a Adam Reynolds.

I see, aim low to start with, not bad.

kaidenshipley

kaidenshipley

BRL Player
Jul 5, 2013
I don't think he has the ability to lead the team around the park, directing plays and creating opportunities. Ben can be good at times, but he is that sort of player that doesn't have great leadership and is too 'razzle dazzle' for my liking. We need a half that will control the game, Ben isn't this. A little off topic but with this in consideration, how will Milford help our team out next year if there is no true controller in the halves?

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
A little off topic but with this in consideration, how will Milford help our team out next year if there is no true controller in the halves?

The way I see it, mainly because Hoffman wouldn't be in at fullback or 5/8th. But yeah, having a natural halfback like DCE would be preferable.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
After so long as bench hooker, and with a handful of games at 7, I think it is premature to assess his ability as half.

He showed me some flashes of inspired play which gives me a lot of optimism. I'm really looking forward to see if he delivers, especially whether or not he can direct the team

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
I'm just glad for the kid there's no more bench hooker bullshit over his head anymore.

The #7 is his, he will learn a lot in making it his own.

Unread

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Xzei
  • leon.bott
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • Mister Wright
  • Behold
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.