Ben Hunt

• Thread starter BroncosFan4Life7
  • Start date
I want to see hunt barking at the forwards like he's the boss.he has two of the things you can't coach. Speed and courage. The rest can be learned to some extent provided you have the belief.

And Keary too. The early talks of Hunt playing for QLD, sounds like the early talks of Norman playing for QLD. Hopefully he doesn't go on to dud it up like Norman has.

is it just me or does hunt play a bit like cooper cronk?

yeah I think he will be a better and more creative player as he develops IMO.

And Keary too. The early talks of Hunt playing for QLD, sounds like the early talks of Norman playing for QLD. Hopefully he doesn't go on to dud it up like Norman has.
So Keary is a Qlder? If so , doesn't it suck to be from NSWs

So Keary is a Qlder? If so , doesn't it suck to be from NSWs

He was born in QLD, says he considers himself a QLDer, but moved to NSW when he was 10. Who knows how far the evil NSW goons will take fight for him.

back on topic what does everyone think of ben hunt?

I think Hunt will have a better running game than both Pearce and Reynolds. He needs to provide direction for the team and improve his kicking game and he will become a real asset to any team he plays for

IMO hunt will develop into a absolute gun of a player

Long time lurker......first time poster

Ben Hunt showed me glimpses of something towards the end of the year when he was given a chance. A whole offseason to train at halfback, I think he can become a handy player. No chez but could be equal to a Adam Reynolds.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • maddo
  • Tim K
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • sooticus
  • bert_lifts
  • mrtij
  • Broncosarethebest
  • simplythebest
  • Cavalo
  • johnny plath
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Robboi_321
  • Old Mate
  • ostin86
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.